• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses!

Tadzi88

Reaction score
I think the GM's here need to do something about the houses.. its so many empty houses everywhere..

And i guess its kind of many players that wants a house but everybody are taken, even when its not something in it..
Remove the owner of the house if he hasen't been online in a while or something..

ok :p..

But then peoples can just log in 1 time each month and keep the house.. it would be better if it was another system that the GM's would look more :p..

Can some gm answer here..

the system don't work.. just looked at 1 guy..

Eldoradoo got a house in ankh (Empty)
he was last online 6.february.. thats 2 months ago.. and he still got the house.. hmm..

Can some gm answer here..

the system don't work.. just looked at 1 guy..

Eldoradoo got a house in ankh (Empty)
he was last online 6.february.. thats 2 months ago.. and he still got the house.. hmm..

Thanks for the report, will look at the code and see if I can locate the error. I will post back in this thread when I have found what causes this.

I guess I can reafirm that problem about houses, Ive been around Edron to see houses and many are empty or full of trash:)

Thanks for the report, will look at the code and see if I can locate the error. I will post back in this thread when I have found what causes this.

when do you awnser me and others posted like 3x that we lost our items and didnt get it back and you are just ignoring uss

More information about that please, when did you lose your items? The server haven't crashed or lost data for weeks.

I lost my items INSIDE my house after SS, 4 days ago... all items!.. i want that come back..

I lost my items INSIDE my house aftre SS... inside my house? :S !! all items! i played 1 year or more... and?? :S help!! and please fix the bug.. its the tiwice time that i lost, but this i los ALL!! A L L ...

@ Talanturen...

Have you forgot too write back here? or diden't you find out what the problem is?

I WANT BUY A HOUSE!!! But many many houses are empty for a long long time...if you just look around Ankrahmun you will see how many houses are empty in icechaw server...

By the way...You will open some jobs for gm´s or cm´s? We need 1 gm online in each server at least 4 hour a day...

Back