• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houston, we have a party! [Closed]

Update Tomorrow, or a week of Test Server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exaplin the pic red lol. And gratz on gettin the gf ^^

Get it in kid

If i die with the new monsters i will fuck everyone here ;)

Define towmorrow... Like after tonights SS, will the server go down and be transfered immediatly or... what?? I work odd hours of the day, and I see this double exp opp. not going to work for me... Even if it is on a friday, im still fucked. I wouldnt be able to log on... Maybe postpone it 1 more day and use this week as a by-week to let players test the new server...

Define towmorrow... Like after tonights SS, will the server go down and be transfered immediatly or... what?? I work odd hours of the day, and I see this double exp opp. not going to work for me... Even if it is on a friday, im still fucked. I wouldnt be able to log on... Maybe postpone it 1 more day and use this week as a by-week to let players test the new server...

The extra experience is supposed to support players trying new things besides just grinding right after the update.

No, I don't mean after server save. I'm thinking most probably 6:00PM-7:00PM EST. (18:00-19:00 EST)
There's one more crucial part I need, and I'm waiting for Technic ;)

Red

i think i wont be able to play all the x2 im going to a party =( but i will try to, i dont know if this is good or bad... Good for the otehr palyers cause they can pass me, and bad cause im the man that need more exp in all cyntara for 1 lvl :S... Anyways good luck Red

i think i wont be able to play all the x2 im going to a party =( but i will try to, i dont know if this is good or bad... Good for the otehr palyers cause they can pass me, and bad cause im the man that need more exp in all cyntara for 1 lvl :S... Anyways good luck Red

I know how you feel ;)
I had it too xD

Btw, I voted as fast as possible! I want this to happen fast!

Red, could you maybe let us know if our gained exp in the last few days will stay or have to be reset? I'll loose around 100 levels, thats np to me, but if we'll loose it I won't go level more rigth now :p

Closed. The update is in progress.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back