• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How about Open Battle? Random made team vs random made team. :D

Sirax

Reaction score
Like if we could get around 50 people per 1 team and there would be 2 teams, and when we get both teams full(atleast 30 people each team) each team votes for their Battle commander(wich would be introduced in the forums) then we set up a date etc. We could also make some small payment from both teams and the winner team gets it all(Not neccicery thought)

NOT WITH ANY KIND OF HARD FEELINGS, EVERYTHING JUST FOR FUN.
(even if you had to be against your friends or be in same team with your most hated guy etc, you dont backstabb your team because that just ruins the fun of it, you dont need to even hear their voice, if its not the Commander that you hate :D)

Also if this works out I wonder if its possible for Softcores Stuff to make A vent room for the teams, just for 1 battle, if this shit even works out XD

I've heard many people saying that the OT has became boring and wars becomming pretty shit now, so I am tryin cheer up :D:D

Singin here by posting, if its a bad idea then lets let it die, but please not worthless posts.

//Mermo for OB's xD
(8 ppl so far + me)
RandomTM1;()
Raxor 227RP
Relyt Ironbone 163ED
Instead 149RP
Slapptask 146~MS

RandomTM2;()
Ice Meto 160~ED
Dao 134ED
Why 195MS
Smellic Hunt 200~MS
Joel1995 150(MAGE?)

Last edited:
Aha, interesting idea :p. I suppose I'd be glad to slide in, but about the vent, isn't there a server just for this ot? Or am I mistakeing?

Name:Relyt Ironbone
Level:163
Vocation:Elder Druid

great idea hope it will work

you wont find enough players to take part, use ur brain tard

Well even 20 each team is enough. This is just a try out, if it dont work then it wont work. You should use your brain before posting tard; please not worthless posts.

You know where i am if u get any of this sorted ;) choose a team i dont mind, but ur gonna have to even them out when u got enough

You know where i am if u get any of this sorted ;) choose a team i dont mind, but ur gonna have to even them out when u got enough

Yea ofc I gotta even them out :D
But Ill do that by levels and not how somebody can fight etc xD

Because of the even-them-out thing I said there that if you are usually hating each others or smth like that they just need to chill out on this and not backstabb etc

who gives a fuck..

just even em out like 20 vs 20 or 15 vs 15..

thing is i bet like half of the ppl wont be in ventrilo n shit ;p

who gives a fuck..

just even em out like 20 vs 20 or 15 vs 15..

thing is i bet like half of the ppl wont be in ventrilo n shit ;p

Well that doesnt matter since its only for fun..
As long as they stay with the crew and dont start backstabb and shit all is fine :D

Back