• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How about RP's

MrRalphen

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Just coming back to this OT after a big break (not sure though if I could say that i really started when my highest character is lvl 150) and I'm now looking for a vocation to play. Since I have 0 real friends who still play Tibia I will probably hunt alone the most. Are Royal Paladins still viable in this version of the game? Of course I know that they aren't useless, but are they good at higher levels? I have my doubts since all I can see are mages and knights running arround and doing insane damage or taking extreme amounts of damage without dying, while I cant really say that I see many RP's.

I would love some serious input on the question :)

See you in game!

Smoked

Paladin's I think are awesome for a player who plays alone, they can hunt in plenty of places with big profit, At higher level they can be very good pvp vocations and do some serious tanking (exura gran san,great spirit pot spam),they also have great death protection equipment and can do very impressive hits with utito tempo san + infernal + sd etc. I suggest you play paladin there is nothing bad in doing so lol :)

Paladin's I think are awesome for a player who plays alone, they can hunt in plenty of places with big profit, At higher level they can be very good pvp vocations and do some serious tanking (exura gran san,great spirit pot spam),they also have great death protection equipment and can do very impressive hits with utito tempo san + infernal + sd etc. I suggest you play paladin there is nothing bad in doing so lol :)

Really? Utito Tempo San? And you can't heal for 10 seconds and you move like level 30 for 10 seconds... lol

Back