• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How Add Citys on My OT Data

Sir Deep Freeze

Atlantis OT
Reaction score
Hello all

I'm using TFS 0.4 rev 3884

And new to Make OT Online

all i know 40% to make OT
but i try to know how from u

i Get map Gengia & Pyre & Oken

But no know where i add it and how

My OT Online RL Map 8.6
Site OT : http://atlantis-ot.servegame.com

Sory My English not good

Last edited:
First, make sure every .otbm you want to add have the same clients (8.60) and how to make everyone same client, you just open up one map and then Map > Properties > Client Version and then save.
After you've all the .otbm's in same client, you open them all with your mapeditor, File > Open and then choose the .otbm's.
If you now successfully have every .otbm you want in the same mapeditor, you just copy from one of the otbm and then paste it into the MAIN .otbm!
Do you know how to copy and do you understand what I'm texting?

Look Sir
1- my OT online RL Map and all work fine just some Error on 2 quest INQ & Arena ... and i will fix it
2 - i'm not good to know all on just 15 day start to make OT but i try know from nice Stuff on OTland like u and more
3 - just tell em way where i can get mapeditor and how i use it ? u know more cods and IDs NOT esay to know it in 1 h or 1 day

Look Sir
1- my OT online RL Map and all work fine just some Error on 2 quest INQ & Arena ... and i will fix it
2 - i'm not good to know all on just 15 day start to make OT but i try know from nice Stuff on OTland like u and more
3 - just tell em way where i can get mapeditor and how i use it ? u know more cods and IDs NOT esay to know it in 1 h or 1 day
Oh, you don't even have mapeditor? Alright, then I get it..
Download MapEditor here: http://remeresmapeditor.com/marklar.php

So you want to add 3 cities from an other from to the map from your server?

You can do that by importing the 3 cities.
D5C13h.png

b-5dLK.png

Although if you do it like this you have to calculate where the map should come exactly and add that to x offset and y offset.

~~~~

More easy way would be opening both maps in the same remere window and copy paste the cities to your map.
You can do this by setting both maps to the same client version and save it.
wyl1yS.png

OnFj4n.png

After that you can open the second map with file, open and it will be opened in the same remere window.
W1v0Wh.png

zPoZ7.png

Then select lower floors.
ESMWb.png

Now if you select parts of the map (hold shift and select the part with your mouse) it will select all lower floors, this way you can copy a whole map at the same time if you copy the map from the highest floor.

Back
Top Bottom