• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can i delete house_lists from phpmyadmin

Tbol

Reaction score
Answer would be just click delete but you see there is no function delete so probably it needs somekind of command for it

are you able to delete any other tables or databases? If not, sounds like a user account permissions issue
Yes i can delete other tables in database but some of them dont have that function tho
85acfe28f50a56e4e1ab915c171f1534.png

Hello, I'm Lee and I'll be your personal google assistant today.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you and I will be more than happy to assist.
I offer services such typing text into a google box and pasting screenshots because I understand how difficult a task it can be.

1642261403045.png
1642261424580.png

@edit, all the updates came through after I already posted this.
Also you asked how to delete it, you didn't ask to clear all data so what Slaw posted was correct.

Last edited:
What happen when you go to SQL tab and execute the statement I posted as screenshot.

Does it show any error?
View attachment 64723

That will drop the table, if you want to delete everything in the table, but keep it, you should do

TRUNCATE TABLE house_list;

or

DELETE FROM house_list;

But if you're doing shit without a backup first, that's all on you. rofl.

Back