• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can i make so.....?

Sweddy

Reaction score
How can i make so RME/TFS and Client use same tibia.dat/spr and Items.xml/items.otb so the items are not like "01:32 You see an item of type 12300, please report it to gamemaster." have a name, i want all of those items hav a name, i trie to change many of these and played with these files, but then a zaoan helmet is another item and ect...

TFS 0.3.6

Help Please :)?

Well the "01:32 You see an item of type 12300, please report it to gamemaster." is your own items.xml so you have to download one that has all of the items named for 8.6 or you have to go in and add them yourself.
As far as your items.otb in RME you can open your RME location and copy/paste your servers items.otb in the 8.6 folder and that will change RME items to your servers, but that doesn't mean it will fix any naming issues your having in RME.

well, it's best to use RME's items.otb with TFS (the one from the tutorial thread is now outdated, it was made some time ago before 8.60 RME was released)
and yeah you have to name the other items yourself, there isn't an items.xml available yet afaik

Bad, How can i make the RME open the right 8.60 data? when i open RME, the things isnt as they should be, for example the orange tile before Dp is walls ;p and more...

Sweddy this is Elias-azar , i bought 10 donate spoints but didnt get it , i pay't sms . i want my 10 donate points please help me man ?!

Sweddy this is Elias-azar , i bought 10 donate spoints but didnt get it , i pay't sms . i want my 10 donate points please help me man ?!

Thats on my other ot and that ot got a forum, please post on the ot forum, and PM me there about Pin Code and Accnumber.

so did you get it fixed? if things aren't as they should be in editor, then the editor's otb needs a replacement.
(remember to backup the map before saving it with the new otb, if it works)

I tried to change the items.otb from my server in the editor's data but it still wants to open its own (Remeres) 8.60 client... :S
And the map is saved in 8.54.

Back