• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I place new items to this server?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello good morning community, I'm testing the server Sabrehaven ... The truth is that everything is new for me this type of server to edit .. I come from Otx, and there are a lot of setups I don't understand. I wanted to ask you if there is any type of video tutorial or any post that explains how to place new items on this type of server. What I noticed different in the items part of the server that is saved in a . SRV..
on youtube is found tutorial videos on how to put new items but nose if they serve for this type of server, could be so kind and pass me some tutorial?

Attachments

Last edited:
My first suggest would be to delete OTX first then download tfs 1.x
Yes, I've done it, delete the otx. I want to use the Sabrenheaven. Is the server bad? What type of TFS 1X server do you recommend... I wanted to put new items to sabrenheaven

Check this one.

Using and working on sabrehavens, although it is a good base, is not a good idea. The structure of the quests and NPCs as well as the items is not the most friendly to work with.

If your plan is to move to tfs and you are going to make a retro version, I suggest using the latest nekiro downgrades in tfs 1.5

This way you can work on the structure as much as you want and use resources from many TFS/Tibia versions, as well as many security patches and updates to work on as much as custom or faithful you want to make your server.

To answer your question, the only way is to include them manually, even editing them manually with the Ezz Item editor. You must consult the item properties in the object builder and then assign them in the editor.

Using and working on sabrehavens, although it is a good base, is not a good idea. The structure of the quests and NPCs as well as the items is not the most friendly to work with.

If your plan is to move to tfs and you are going to make a retro version, I suggest using the latest nekiro downgrades in tfs 1.5

This way you can work on the structure as much as you want and use resources from many TFS/Tibia versions, as well as many security patches and updates to work on as much as custom or faithful you want to make your server.

To answer your question, the only way is to include them manually, even editing them manually with the Ezz Item editor. You must consult the item properties in the object builder and then assign them in the editor.
thanks for trying this

I agree with NvSo, as he said, I used an old OT in version 7.92 made by xiadozu. However, I was not satisfied with the base of xiadozu as it had many problems and critical errors. The server didn't even last 30 minutes and it was already crashing. So I decided to download the SabrenHeaven base, because it was similar to my version 7.92. When I compiled it, everything seemed to be fine, but when opening NPCs and items, I noticed it was quite different. I couldn't add new items, NPCs, etc. I don't have much experience with this foundation. I ended up deleting the SabrenHeaven base. After some time, I discovered that there was a version of TFS Downgrade, which is Nekiro. So, I downloaded TFS 1.5 8.0 and downgraded it to version 7.92, the same as the one I used to use with xiadozu. This SabrenHeaven base is only recommended for those who have a lot of knowledge and editing skills. For those who are not knowledgeable, I would recommend using TFS 1.5 7.7. I know you like classic and old maps, so I suggest trying the Nekiro base. There are many scripts available that make editing easier. Hope this helps you understand!

I agree with NvSo, as he said, I used an old OT in version 7.92 made by xiadozu. However, I was not satisfied with the base of xiadozu as it had many problems and critical errors. The server didn't even last 30 minutes and it was already crashing. So I decided to download the SabrenHeaven base, because it was similar to my version 7.92. When I compiled it, everything seemed to be fine, but when opening NPCs and items, I noticed it was quite different. I couldn't add new items, NPCs, etc. I don't have much experience with this foundation. I ended up deleting the SabrenHeaven base. After some time, I discovered that there was a version of TFS Downgrade, which is Nekiro. So, I downloaded TFS 1.5 8.0 and downgraded it to version 7.92, the same as the one I used to use with xiadozu. This SabrenHeaven base is only recommended for those who have a lot of knowledge and editing skills. For those who are not knowledgeable, I would recommend using TFS 1.5 7.7. I know you like classic and old maps, so I suggest trying the Nekiro base. There are many scripts available that make editing easier. Hope this helps you understand!
here we go again xd I will try the 8.0 Nekiro... I tried to compile it and it gave me errors.

Attachments

here we go again xd I will try the 8.0 Nekiro... I tried to compile it and it gave me errors.

Show the errors, we can only view the log but not the erros properly.
but i think its the fmtv10 error so you can check and apply this commits to compile without errors:

at least it works for me :)

Last edited:
Show the errors, we can only view the log but not the erros properly.
but i think its the fmtv10 error so you can check and apply this commits to compile without errors:

at least it works for me :)
This is the error that comes out of me

Attachments

ok then check my changes:

i compile here

View attachment 78335
1694447895022.png
It was full of more errors now, I made the changes you told me. But when compiling anything, I get these errors. This is fine the exe that you passed me .. but I want to compile it so I make changes that you wanted, because that happened to me in the otx that I could not compile it and could not change anything
Post automatically merged:

ok then check my changes:

i compile here

View attachment 78335
delete everything and download again now i get only this error

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 78337
It was full of more errors now, I made the changes you told me. But when compiling anything, I get these errors. This is fine the exe that you passed me .. but I want to compile it so I make changes that you wanted, because that happened to me in the otx that I could not compile it and could not change anything

Try replacing the folders attached and enable vcpkg manifest:

1694450341296.png

The first time you compile it will inform you of many errors, you need close the visual studio and reopen it and try to compile again. and this time it going to compile successfully.

Attachments

Back