• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How Can I Remove KeyLogger??

reniz

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have only 1 question How can i remove keylogger from my computer??
Does it works with antivirus??

REP++

if it would be TRUE and GOOD keylogger you wouldnt even notice it
if you mean tibian memory reader, its not that hard but if you ask then better just format pc ^^
(for sure delete all "helpers", ot executables, tibia executables, temporary files, search for newly created files etc and then clean registry, repeat up to unlimited ammount of times if you want ^^
if you would meet any stubborn file use unlocker, on xp it launches when you meet problem with deleting and on 7 you have to manualy launch it from context menu but it can delete huge "do not touch or your pc will break" useless windows dirs with just few clicks, kill processes locking files etc)

That's an easy one *giggles* you don't download it sillly!

Seriously though for 100% certainty? Format. Could also try an Anti-virus, or you could wait, most people don't set there keyloggers up to be active for more than 1/2 weeks otherwise there database would just get filled with useless logs (I wouldn't recommend this though, they maybe keep it active for teh lulz).

There are probably other more complex methods to getting rid of it, but why bother when you can format :)

Back