• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can i solve the item.otb problem i have?

doddel

Reaction score
Solved!
Im using theforgottenserver3684. I have an realmap that is for 8.54 but it keep telling me that items.otb needs an update. ive searched everywhere but i can't find a fix to this problem. tell me how i can solve this?

Edit: I know alot of people got this problem so i'll just explain shortly what i did to solve this, I installed RME's mapeditor and copied the Item.otbm that can be found in the folder DATA in RME's mapeditor located where you installed it. Remember that you just need to copy ITEM.otb. Remove the old ITEM.otb located at your Otserver/data/item folder and copy the item.otbm one from RME's Data folder. If you got another problem where your client just shut off without any error message, download techlatido and follow that instructions.
I hope this will help other that got this problem!

Thanks to cykotitan!

Last edited:
well i give up on the realmap thing right now =/ haha i need some people that know what their doing to get the server to running, the rest i probably already know.. =)

Have anyone Rl friends? Maybe They can help you if they are very good about Server and things ^^

well i give up on the realmap thing right now =/ haha i need some people that know what their doing to get the server to running, the rest i probably already know.. =)
It's because it ran out of memory.

Get LaaTiDo or Linux (no link)
why give up that soon?
or are you implying I don't know what I'm doing?

well, now ive downloaded latiidoo and it really works, But then i get another problem.. ERROR: unknow world type: open, is it the map that is wrong?

well, now ive downloaded latiidoo and it really works, But then i get another problem.. ERROR: unknow world type: open, is it the map that is wrong?
Hmm, TFS version? :p 0.4 or 0.3.6pl1?

If you're using 0.3.6pl or older, set worldType = "pvp" in config.lua :p

Hmm, TFS version? :p 0.4 or 0.3.6pl1?

If you're using 0.3.6pl or older, set worldType = "pvp" in config.lua :p

Im using and i just changed that and now all works! i just need some help with mysql connection since my mysql give me a problem line when im going with my aac, when i changed config it turned out that way.. I really need some team members that know what their doin! maybe your on to help me abit over msn someday cykotitan? ;)

Open your
mi pc/:C/Program Files/Remeres Map Editor/data/8.54
Change your items Items.OTBM [/ B] replace your server by having the map editor

Back