• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I stop a DDoS attack?

lSenturion2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, and thanks for visiting the post.
Someone is heavily attacking my server, my page is down and the server freezes, does anyone know an effective way to mitigate the attack? I already tried DDoS guard (the one with the bee) and I think it worked but it is only a 3-day free trial.
I tried cloudflare but it didn't work.
I also tried OVH's anti-ddos system (where my server is hosted) and it didn't work...
I use windows server, on ovh hosting and it has good ram and good bandwidth.
I am willing to pay someone who completely solves my problem.

Can you help me to solve the problem? checking all the features, I can pay to u

Ok thank you so much bro. I have my VPS on OVH. OVH have a free ddos protection but I dont know how to set the protection, Can you help me configure the vps firewall? I am using windows server and I use my website with xampp,

pay cloudflare
Stop giving clueless advice, what's the point of that?

@OP
Search is a cool feature - you might want to try it next time.
Here is your answer, all it took was a simple search for "ovh setup" (with sync option, like the dud here did)

Also, another thing I found using search.

Last edited:
Stop giving clueless advice, what's the point of that?

@OP
Search is a cool feature - you might want to try it next time.
Here is your answer, all it took was a simple search for "ovh setup" (with sync option, like the dud here did)

Also, another thing I found using search.
I have only ever open ports on inside windows never have i had to run some ovh firewall ports wtf? Linux i never open ports always worked without forwarding and windows inbound and was live wtf is this sh about xd

Ah i see i never used firewall and ddos protection was always on by default (mitigation) never ever had downtime

Crazy...

Back