• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I....

Strohmberg

I'm Kodis!!!!
Reaction score
...get my account back?!:p
I'm Kodis and my Account got hacked today :D..
It would be perfect if i can get it back!!
xD

I just hate hackers,i hope i can get my email back :p
Also my Paypal got hacked..im glad to know i had no money on it xD
20h9i6q.jpg

Just like Tibia, it's your fault.

The only way to have real proof that you owned the account is use the email for a recovery key. Since you said you lost access to the email, use the recovery key to get the email back, if you can't do that, it is 99% most likely that you're a scammer trying to get into someone else's account.

The only way to have real proof that you owned the account is use the email for a recovery key. Since you said you lost access to the email, use the recovery key to get the email back, if you can't do that, it is 99% most likely that you're a scammer trying to get into someone else's account.

I dont care if u believe me or not,i never liked u...so i give a shit about ur opinion

It's 99% most likely you should stop throwing accusations around. If he can proove it's him, then you look pathetic.

all u can do is seriously cry
All you can do is seriously go away.

@St~
Try contact an administrator, perhaps they can help if you give them the valid e-mail address in which you signed up the account with as well as some other valid proof such as the birth date you signed up with as well as other information I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Back