• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can we get otclient to work for custom clients?

ItWasAllMe

Banned User
Reaction score
Alright, so some oldschool servers like classicus/tibianic uses custom clients. I've found their IPs and the right ports but I still can't connect via otclient and I guess it has do to with that they're using a custom version? I've copied their .dat/.spr files into things/772 and things/740 but I still can't connect. Is there any way to connect to their servers with otclient?

Find out which changes they did to the protocol and adjust your client.
They might send more data or use different opcodes or catch OTClient specific thing like custom OS version.

Aw dayum, got no clue how to do figure that shit out :(

I could pay someone 15$ for workin classicus otclient if someone could get it to work :D

I'll send moneys first if your a trusted member, @up sorry never saw your name before, need someone trusted :S

Find out which changes they did to the protocol and adjust your client.
They might send more data or use different opcodes or catch OTClient specific thing like custom OS version.
i need to change the protocol i added protocol for example 100.20 to conect only with my client im having trouble to change this in otclient
where is the source filethat i need to change rchange for example protocol 8.6 to 100.20 ??
@Summ help

Back