• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient how create my own 7.6 client, i need help

sarayapublisher

Reaction score
I would like to know how to create my own client in version 7.6, I saw several videos and explanations on how to create a client, edit using notepad c++, I open my client using notepad and when I go to look for login01.tibia.com and tibia01.cipsoft .with
it doesn't find the path, I tried searching manually and found one tibia1.cipsoft, but the other one I didn't find login01 or login1 I looked every way, in short, I don't know how to create my 7.6 client
If anyone knows and can help me, I would appreciate it, earlier today, I asked in a comment on a video that the guy helped create the client, he told me that for the old versions it is ''even easier'' and there is '' many programs that do this'' however... where are these programs? I didn't find anything that talked about this on the internet, only about versions above Tibia 8.6
I would appreciate it if someone could help me

Hex Editor and open your client with it, although this just basically makes it so players don't need an ipchanger and it is just a hit-and-run program.

However you might just want to go with OTClient as you have all the freedom you want to edit and add features, I believe there are already some layouts ready to make it look like a 7.6 client, and you can just add upon that.

Hex Editor e abra seu cliente com ele, embora isso basicamente faça com que os jogadores não precisem de um ipchanger e seja apenas um programa de bater e executar.

No entanto, você pode querer usar o OTClient, pois tem toda a liberdade necessária para editar e adicionar recursos. Acredito que já existem alguns layouts prontos para fazer com que pareçam um cliente 7.6, e você pode simplesmente adicionar isso.
Post automatically merged:

i solve this problem, =D thnks

Back