• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How did YOU celebrate 1000 players?

Hani

;
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Reaction score
fX6Qa.png

We celebrated with another cake on the table of course!

Can't have been a genuine record if you were able to prepare a celebration before hand? or maybe you did a fake broadcast after for the ss? or maybe you saw it coming?

Can't have been a genuine record if you were able to prepare a celebration before hand? or maybe you did a fake broadcast after for the ss?

No one (except you) is interested in that..
We all just know that Mark and Hani and the rest of the team are the best.
And I was just bored and counted down in the guild chat xD..

Yes, they are :).

But many many congratulations to Shadowcores for reaching the player record (1000)! Full cakes in the table XD

I'm not trying to discredit the server or team, I'm just curious.

Can't have been a genuine record if you were able to prepare a celebration before hand? or maybe you did a fake broadcast after for the ss?

How can it not be? The records in-before (around 950-999 obviously) gave us some time to prepare. We don't do fake, we only do good.

Ok celebrated it with an in game bearbutwannabepokemon battle against Filopes.. He raped all my pakimanz though :(

sDcWz.png

Can't have been a genuine record if you were able to prepare a celebration before hand? or maybe you did a fake broadcast after for the ss? or maybe you saw it coming?

I guess they saw it coming since nearly all the records have been around 20.00 in the weekends!

So where did the record land, 1026 or even higher? is this possibly the server with the most players online ever?

We celebrated by killing people on boon chars. (Above 75)

So where did the record land, 1026 or even higher? is this possibly the server with the most players online ever?

No.

premiera.mine.nu had 1100
ashengard.net had 1051
gunzodus.net had 1044

all taken from otservlist.org

It stoped by 1026 , but sadly I have to say that Ashengard and Gunzodus had more max players online at one time ...
Ashengard had 1051 and Gunzodus 1044 , this Information I got from : Otservlist.org ...

We celebrated by killing people on boon chars. (Above 75)

No.

premiera.mine.nu had 1100
ashengard.net had 1051
gunzodus.net had 1044

all taken from otservlist.org
Aw, close one though ^^

Back