• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How did you get your tibia character name?

I usually just think of something funny, and add my rl name into it (since thats what ppl know me as)
My newest char I just named 'clay the magical hippy'

The one I am playing on at the moment is Lord Farfar and it's a kinda serious name and kinda funny.

Farfar means Grandpa in swedish

i put it according to my name/nickname or world

Hm.. Mine is a story a while back. :p When I was nothing more than a mere "n00b" at Tibia, and I was about to make my first character, I couldn't think of a name - I thought for ages, and nothing came to mind. So I looked around my living room for ideas, and my eyes rested upon this book: ARCO. (A book used to prepare for a test for the American Air Force.) So, I said, "Snazzy." and typed it up (changing the "c" to a "k" of course). And ever since, I've used the name Arko, but with different variations. Like.. Arko the (Knight/Warrior/Mystic/Archer/etc).
-Arko/0~

Haha, finally someone who have had the same problem as me :p
One day, I was googling and I found this funny/amazing Multiple Name GENERATOR wooohooo.
There are multiple choice.
Click here -->Here<--

And then just generate till you find a satisfying name =D. Good Luck :p

i just came up with name and sometime i use tibia suggest name and mix all name up and choose a different name.

This one just made me laugh.. You use suggest name, mix them all together and then pick ANOTHER name? Why don't you just come up with that name first? XD

My brothers had started a family where the code was to take the first name of a person that you "disliked" and then use Gort (instead of "Gørt" which is Norwegian slang for fart) as surname. I used the headmaster on my school as my first name lol. The result: Roald Gort

my first tibia character was named Etanolen, i got it from a kemestry class, Etanol was some subject that some old cars went on, and it became etanolen :p

Mine is General Silverbeard... dont know guess i have good imagination :d

You could try with like mine: silverbeard is some kind of last name and not like svensson or smith but more like describing a thing...
First name "" is a title (genaral) bc i think it fit bc i like war/pvp :D

Like for a knight maybe Steelfist as last name and whatever you like as first name... Kurt Steelfist maybe :p

idk i was thinking and i put
"tenhum"
but my real charr on tibia its name is "dragon jorge" :( i made it when i was in 5th grade

Last edited:
first time i played tibia my noob friend named me hosam hero
and i was sooooo noobish
i took like 1month to get out or rook..

Well, my first character's name was "Jonte" since that was my nickname back then.

But that account got hacked, so later I made a character called "Stay Bamboocha" (or w/e) named after the "drink fanta free" video. Later on I got namelocked and changed name to Satos, wich actually came from a suggested name Satos Winterheart.

Tjockira comes from Tjock, and ira = female ending of a name. So female fat = Tjockira.

Kazlifz, tryed to make it sound as much pl as pissible and pk. Even though I'm swe.

Rhomez, me and my rl where playing an ot and decide to use a family name wich were similar to eachother. So we choose Rhomez and Rhamez. Later we made a charcter with thoose names on rl tibia, though I made 100+ on it xD!

My current name Scoz comes from the poland country! Nah, but I tryed to make a secret bot char from th ebeginning, and Scoz sound pretty PL. =)

Bevanth, suggested name wich I edited. Turned out pretty good to be honest.

Jonathan Holm, my rl name, that's why i used that one.

Kuja Kaora, wasn't made by me, but I played it for a long time. The name comes from philipinia. Kuja = Grandparent , and Kaora is a nickname. So it's like "Elder Kaora".

Gormir, nothing special. Just a name my rl told me to use.

Chaos joy, Nothign special there either.. Chaos from rage and joy as fun.

Xelnis, something short and easy. Suggested by an rl who's pretty good commeing up with name ideas.

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Back