• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how do i add "otserv.deaths_in_wars" in tables?

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
I have to add otserv.deaths_in_wars at tables cuz they are not found when i kill a player with the war system.

28k58uh.jpg

if you want send me your database and I'll edit it since I do not know how to explain that. if you are using MyPHPAdmin then forget it because I do not know how to work with that.

SQL:
 CREATE TABLE `deaths_in_wars` (
`guild_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`player_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`killer_guild` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`killer` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`date` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM 

ALTER TABLE `deaths_in_wars` ADD `date` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ;

SQL:
 CREATE TABLE `deaths_in_wars` (
`guild_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`player_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`killer_guild` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`killer` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
`date` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL 
) ENGINE = MYISAM 

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ALTER TABLE `deaths_in_wars` ADD `date` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL' at line 10

Remove
SQL:
as there already is a date column defined in the create table syntax.

If you would still get the error, add a semi-colon to the end of MyISAM.

Remove
SQL:
as there already is a date column defined in the create table syntax.

If you would still get the error, add a semi-colon to the end of MyISAM.

i tried to remove that code/table in databas and when I did i get an error at my website when i click at one of the guilds that are in war with each others.

You can see the error at my first post in my console.. I got it when i kill someone that is a part of the guild war we share.

Oh all right. The reason you're getting an error is because you're missing two fields. Result1 and result2.

Assuming they should both be integers, you may use this to add them:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `deaths_in_wars` ADD `result1` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `deaths_in_wars` ADD `result2` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ;

Fel

SQL-fråga:

ALTER TABLE `deaths_in_wars` ADD `result1` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ;

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'result1'

Alredy got this 2 aswell.. :/

Hmpf. If you'd like I could assist you through TeamViewer (remote desktop). All I would need is your ID and password and I'll be able to connect and assist you. Although, it would most likely be better if you send me your TeamViewer credentials through a private message (otherwise a lot of random people could join and interrupt).

I'm glad your trying to help me, but seems to be a little bit unsafe to use TeamViewer with someone you don't even know ^^ thank you anyway for trying to help me!

Hehe all right, I respect your honesty. However, you could always turn off by right to control your screen. Either way - is the error you get on your website the exact same error that you get through your console?

I don't got any error at my website now, it's only in the console when i kill someone when we are a part of the guild war ^^ hehe

But ye i gonna try Piltrafa's idea I will remove everything in databas and start over.. cuz tomorrow i will open it ^^

Back