• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myacc problem with shop

jareczekjsp

Reaction score
GitHub
Jarek123
Hello guys I have problem when i open page shop I see like that
Exception class: PDOException()

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ots.z_shop_categories' doesn't exist

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(86): PDO->query()
#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_DB_PDOQuery_PHP71.php(10): OTS_Base_DB->doQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/system/pages/gifts.php(128): OTS_Base_DB->query()
#3 /var/www/html/index.php(353): require('...')
#4 {main}

My script is Gifts.php is

{
unset($_SESSION['viewed_confirmation_page']);

$offer_types = array();
$tmp_query = $db->query('SELECT name, description FROM ' . 'z_shop_categories WHERE hidden != 1')->fetchAll();
foreach($tmp_query as $tmp_res) {
$offer_types[$tmp_res['name']] = $tmp_res['description'];
}
Can somebody help me ?I dont have table "
z_shop_categories

Solution
If you want to have the admin panel functionality etc. your best bet is to install the plugin properly through the myaac admin panel plugin loader.
To do this, you can do the following:
1.) Clone this repo of plugins
2.) Zip archive the gesior-shop-system directory (you should now have gesior-shop-system.zip)
3.) Navigate to your myaac admin panel and log in
4.) Navigate to the Plugins manager
5.) Use the Choose File & Upload buttons to import the plugin

Hopefully it doesn't get upset about files already existing etc.

As for player not getting the item - with this system the item must be delivered to the player in game by a script. You can find the script to handle this here. Once a player buys an item via the...
I find schema install but i can not add items to shop in my admin panel dont have a page gifts or something like that when I reinstall myacc is the same
Post automatically merged:

I make in mysql
INSERT INTO z_shop_offer (id, points, itemid1, count1, itemid2, count2, offer_type, offer_description, offer_name) VALUES
(1, 5, 2517, 1, 0, 0, 'item', 'Buy a shield of honour!', 'Shield of Honour');

but when I buy something from shop Player no a got item ;/

Last edited:
If you want to have the admin panel functionality etc. your best bet is to install the plugin properly through the myaac admin panel plugin loader.
To do this, you can do the following:
1.) Clone this repo of plugins
2.) Zip archive the gesior-shop-system directory (you should now have gesior-shop-system.zip)
3.) Navigate to your myaac admin panel and log in
4.) Navigate to the Plugins manager
5.) Use the Choose File & Upload buttons to import the plugin

Hopefully it doesn't get upset about files already existing etc.

As for player not getting the item - with this system the item must be delivered to the player in game by a script. You can find the script to handle this here. Once a player buys an item via the web shop, the order is placed in a queue waiting to be delivered by the game script next time the player is online.

Solution
Somebody meybe know how I can add new category items in shop ,how I can do it in mysql ,how create new category Druid,knight,paladin in table z_shop_category
Can somebody help me ?please

Because I have z_shop_category empty table,and all items is only one page and I can not add more from 13 only 13items I see

Bump

Last edited:
Back