• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How do i find Unique id's for tfs 1.1 and how do i set them

I'm not 100% sure I follow what you're asking for. Based on what I understand: In RME you can open the properties of an item (double click it or right click > properties) and set a unique id there. You can set it to just about anything within reason. You just set a unique id on the chest on your map and it will use that as the storage value in the script. Make sure every chest is different or only the first one the engine finds will actually work and the rest won't work properly.

I'm not 100% sure I follow what you're asking for. Based on what I understand: In RME you can open the properties of an item (double click it or right click > properties) and set a unique id there. You can set it to just about anything within reason. You just set a unique id on the chest on your map and it will use that as the storage value in the script. Make sure every chest is different or only the first one the engine finds will actually work and the rest won't work properly.
what im trying to do is use the script from the link so that i can add the chest on them map editor but i dont kow how to assingn the unigue ids if i choose one it wont register it only sets there in the chest and once taken cannot be gotten again untill server restart

what im trying to do is use the script from the link so that i can add the chest on them map editor but i dont kow how to assingn the unigue ids if i choose one it wont register it only sets there in the chest and once taken cannot be gotten again untill server restart
You can set actionID 2000 and a uniqueID which isn't used.
And place the items in the chest.

I hope I understood your question and gave a correct answer.

To use that script,
Inside the Map Editor, Right Click any container and open Properties.
Set ActionID to 15000.
Set UniqueID to Anything.
Every additional container that you wish to use for this script simply change the UniqueID to another available ID that is not in use.

I personally use 45001, 45002.. et cetera for all my quests and simply keep a notepad on my desktop so I don't reuse any ID's.
Hope that helps.

Xikini

First box
ActionID = 15000
UniqueID = 45001

Second box
ActionID = 15000
UniqueID = 45002

To use that script,
Inside the Map Editor, Right Click any container and open Properties.
Set ActionID to 15000.
Set UniqueID to Anything.
Every additional container that you wish to use for this script simply change the UniqueID to another available ID that is not in use.

I personally use 45001, 45002.. et cetera for all my quests and simply keep a notepad on my desktop so I don't reuse any ID's.
Hope that helps.

Xikini

First box
ActionID = 15000
UniqueID = 45001

Second box
ActionID = 15000
UniqueID = 45002
ty man we got it working yesterday it was a typo problem i named the file rewards and it should of been reward

Back