• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I get a 8.6 server? :s

Krashe

Mapper
Reaction score
So the title says it all, how do I get a 8.6 server? I want a server that I can open up on my computer to check out my mapping I'm making thats all, I'm pretty new to these things so I dun know anything. All i can find is New Horizon 8.6 and that one is bugged.

So anyone how do I get a 8.6 server, pretty much all servers are 8.6 but I cant find a console for myself :s

And by the way, I just downloaded [8.54-8.57] The Forgotten Server v0.2.7 (Mystic Spirit) to just test, and it worked to logg on with 8.6 but it debugs, do you know what I need to do?

@up: there are not completly updated 0.3.6 and complete 0.2 that are almost fully incompatible with most of codes
following tutorial(+reading all the topic, not everything is in first post, or at least was like this some time ago)is best option

following tutorial(+reading all the topic, not everything is in first post, or at least was like this some time ago)is best option
Not for most of OtLand users since they're insanely lazy and refuse to learn/do even the easiest of things themselves

they are just afraid of using brain I guess
but if I would be so lazy(actually I am)
I think that its faster and needs less effort to write code yourself than to spam over different forums to get it...

Krashe
go here http:// vapus .net/forum/forums/227-Distributions
u can find amny trunks for only premium users for free!
and server 8.6 and 8.7 with exe ready to launch
enjoy!
:pp
dont make fucking stilshioted weak tutorials 8.61 HAAHAHAHAHAH

HAAH dont listen Cykotitaa this is mad gay u find many servers8.7 and 8.6 ready to launch
hahah tutorial
this is crazy

So then maybe you can help by linking one of those, instad of flaming maybe.

Not for most of OtLand users since they're insanely lazy and refuse to learn/do even the easiest of things themselves

Cykotitan, I do want to learn, but what I wanted with my thread was - Is there any server with 8.6 protocol ready to launch, I just want to use it on my computer as I sayd to learn how to edit, spell, scripts etc etc and see my mapping works. So if there's a 8.6 ready to use please help me out.

Krashe
go here http:// vapus .net/forum/forums/227-Distributions
u can find amny trunks for only premium users for free!
and server 8.6 and 8.7 with exe ready to launch
enjoy!
:pp
dont make fucking stilshioted weak tutorials 8.61 HAAHAHAHAHAH

I didn't even know about that forum, I'll go there and look what I can find :) Thanks for you reply.

Back