• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I login?

Master_Pvp

Reaction score
Okay, can someone explain to me how I login? I use MB, and I have trouble logging in with the newest clients of both MB and Tibia on this OT.

Okay, can someone explain to me how I login? I use MB, and I have trouble logging in with the newest clients of both MB and Tibia on this OT.
Hey, Simply right click tibia icon on your desktop choose "Open File Location" and then goto uninstall
Next step: STFU

1. Download newest version of ot land ip changer on lunarforce website on the right.

If that does not work try to run tibia as admin then magebot as admin and then change the ip.

Hey, Simply right click tibia icon on your desktop choose "Open File Location" and then goto uninstall

Stfu you fucking dick you need a fucking life go cry about dieing to your mom no1 wants to hear ur anger

Fuck you. If I could login I'd fuck you up so hard. When I get on, I'm looking for your ugly ass bitch.

Back