• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I make mountains?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
Well im pretty newbie with remeres map editor so my question is how do I make mountains?
Not the basic thing in nature but how to make the "borders" around to make the mountain look more natural... The only way i know is to take them from RAW but thats pretty time-consuming since its hard to see which one fits what you need....

Also ive find a way to put one type of "RAW" all around the mountain then put some ground next to it and the "RAW"-piece becomes the right one but that doesnt always work...

So my request is: Are there easier ways to make borders for mountains?

Hello. Today I am going to learn you how to make mountains with boarders, will be much easier when you're using Remere's mapeditor, like you just said. Although there's already a tutorial how to make mountains or how to make the nature, but anyway here's my tutorial. Give me rep++ ;)

Here is the mountain (Not detailed and without boarders)
20gzdyd.jpg

Here's the one and how to make boarders around the mountain:
bjijoi.jpg

Here's a quick show off how a detailed mountin with nature around could look like:

1e999j.jpg

Have a good day mates!/Nikke

When I started to use RME I was making mountains like SimOne xd... manually :(

lol i did the same thing as Akor until I actually got what the button was for :p

well i still use raw all the time (except for autoborders), no raw = ugly

lol i did the same thing as Akor until I actually got what the button was for :p

well i still use raw all the time (except for autoborders), no raw = ugly

You gotta be stupid, RME was popular because of the auto bordering system, if you still made them manually, then your just empty inside the forehead.

ye but some stuff like mountains you have to "choose" to automatically make the borders so you dont notice it if you just start it up for the first time to use it :p

If you dont use auto border for grass and some stuff then your just stupid :D

Back