• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I make my website into a OTserv website?

SpO0KIe

:)
Solutions
Reaction score
OK, I just learned HTML and CSS and I made a website, not so cool though but I like it. Now I want to use this website for my server and I have no idea how to make it work. I mean what do I need to learn in order to make this work as my server website?

Is it PHP or...?
Or is it even possible to code it into a OT website ?

And please I don't want any comments like "That's ugly, I could do better etc." I just want some help :thumbup:

Here's how it looks:
6z0i8h.png

Last edited:
Which AAC you would like to use?
I have looked at both Gesior and Modern AAC and I think Gesior's is easier to understand. But I have also heard that Modern ACC 2.0 is coming soon and will be awesome so maybe I should learn Modern ACC's coding.

What do you suggest? Is it easier with gesior or modern, now that I am a noob at this.

Modern AAC 2.0 has been 'coming soon' for like almost half a year, don't expect it anytime soon. If you want to use Gesior, try to find a secured version because the latest release has a few security issues.

"Know any good way of learning it ?"
A lot of reading, testing code, modifying other peoples code and months of your time. Worth it for that layout? Nope, pay somebody here 20$ instead.

Modern AAC 2.0 has been 'coming soon' for like almost half a year, don't expect it anytime soon. If you want to use Gesior, try to find a secured version because the latest release has a few security issues.

"Know any good way of learning it ?"
A lot of reading, testing code, modifying other peoples code and months of your time. Worth it for that layout? Nope, pay somebody here 20$ instead.

hehe yeah

It's easy to make template for both of the AAC's.

OK, thank you for your answers :D
And about paying people to do it for me, nah.. I'd rather do it myself and learn something than not learning anything at all :thumbup:

OK, I have tried to learn how to convert from HTML based website to a functional Modern AAC website but that didn't go so well... It there any tutorial on how to do this?

Last edited:
Back