• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i Recharge my Money on PayPal

Evil Mark

Reaction score
It's like this, Nahruto a Member in Otland told me he could do any script possible for a small amount of cash. So i sent him 20 Euro, waiting patiently for my script..

And he kept saying it was done and he was uploading it and he was stalling.. and now iv'e been waiting 1 day, and i dont want the script anymore, cause i dont believe in him, i just want my money back.. :(

Anybody knows how i can recharge the Payment?

yes, u can do that, and will work fine, like I did it before 1 time..

1. Logon your paypal account.
2. Click on "Resolution Center"
3. Choose "Report a Problem"
4. Choose "Report a transaction Problem"
5. It will ask you to choose what happend, click on the first one.

As you can see :-

What type of problem would you like to address?
Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described

Yes, choose this one.
6. Put in the transaction ID of the payment that u have sent to the guy.
7. Click Continue!

P.S :- Dont trust anyone on the internet, not even me, thats for your good.. I have been scammed from people but more money than you

Rep me if i helped :]

Item dispute: I did not receive an item I purchased or the item I received is significantly not as described

Yes, choose this one.
7. Click Continue!

P.S :- Dont trust anyone on the internet, not even me, thats for your good.. I have been scammed from people but more money than you

dmn... I've never used paypal before, but it sounds like shit. That means I can easy take money back always from everyone even if I have received item.

thats why idont use paypal anymore, same happens to me, someone plays for weeks, quits then goes paypal and beg for his money.. thats why i damn hate it

I have the exactly same problem. I donated to Nahruto, then he said it was almost done. And he kept saying that for 4 days, until yesterday. Then he said it was finished, but refused to send it to me.

Nahruto is a scammer, beware!!!

I got chatlogs, screenies and other proof that I've paid him, and didn't receive any scripts.
I've contacted the Resolution Center as well. More people that does it, more cash we get back.

Yes, choose this one.
7. Click Continue!

no, absolutely not you.

@topic, LOL I always thought narhruto was a trustable user on otland.. Maybe I was wrong lol

Is there a way how to disable " back recharching money" ?

I have heard method about 2 paypal accounts. 1 acc for recieving money from donations, and after money would be recieved on 1st acc I would transfer it to 2nd acc. So scammer could not take it back cuz 1st acc would be empty :D

Is that possible?

wooot o_O i havent evn logged in last time,like 2 months on msn ~
my REAL and UNIQUE msn is [email protected]
never used other and never will, you got scammed by anyone using my name sorry for you

Too bad I talked to you on [email protected]
Also, my paypal info:
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6WW65702PB4070030)

Sent to:
Alejandro Gonzales Nahruto

Amount sent:
-$40.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$40.00 USD

Date:
Apr. 21, 2009
Time:
10:56:16 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got a payment
Shipping Address:
No Address Provided

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds
Funding Source:
$40.00 USD - PayPal Account
This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue.

And a friend of yours sent me all the scripts, as he felt sorry.
So perhaps releasing it, as I got them for free?

Last edited:
It's really sad to hear this kind of things, since he could have just done these scripts and every one would be happy now.

Common theft, or just a try on how it feels to be a scammer?

No, Nahruto isn't a scammer, there's a guy who made a msn that looks like Nahrutos one, I wanted to joke with the guy who added me with a false email jano_300 (nahrutos is with 3000 and then_) i wanted to joke and told him, Is my script done? he said which script? i said the war.. he said you already got it.. i said yes but the updated one... he said yes ooh i forget!!! HUEHAUHEUHAU which lier!!!

Too bad I talked to you on [email protected]
Also, my paypal info:

And a friend of yours sent me all the scripts, as he felt sorry.
So perhaps releasing it, as I got them for free?

better check the email there is a diference betwen "_" and "-" ^^

check the paypal email and my name is Alejandro Bastian Cortes Gonzalez

yes i agree... you are too noob

Back