• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I tame the manta ray?

iHamza

Reaction score
I bought a foxtail, tried to do liquid black quest but I stopped at the heart of the sea part, where I'm supposed to use it on the big statue.
Just need some help on what to do next, been using tibia wikia .. no help at all, it's very confusing.

Thanks

You need to wait for the right stage of the server.

The server changes Stage from 1-3. When on stage 1 you can collect Rough red crystals and craft them into Heart of the Seas and put it in the Statue.

In Stage 2, 3 you can go past the walls that are blocking the pathway in Stage 1. However, its only possible to kill the bosses in Stage 3.

You need to wait for the right stage of the server.

The server changes Stage from 1-3. When on stage 1 you can collect Rough red crystals and craft them into Heart of the Seas and put it in the Statue.

In Stage 2, 3 you can go past the walls that are blocking the pathway in Stage 1. However, its only possible to kill the bosses in Stage 3.

How do I know what stage it is?

Back