• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how do i use a domain name for no-ip?

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
I bought a domain name from godaddy but how do i use it so my ot website is xxx.com not xxx.no-ip.info

godaddy = domain names for no-ip.info is for geisor and localhost = opentibia
Its very open tibia related unless you cant understand that i want to make my domain name work for my ot website?

Just because you're using a domain to redirect to a tibia website does not mean the question you're asking is related to open tibia in any way. You can use the godaddy help page because I'm too big of a idiot to set up a godaddy domain according to you. rofl

godaddy = domain names for no-ip.info is for geisor and localhost = opentibia
Its very open tibia related unless you cant understand that i want to make my domain name work for my ot website?

Read the tutorials on their homepage. It's so stupid to ask stuff before searching first.

Just because you're using a domain to redirect to a "Open" tibia website does not mean the question you're asking is related to open tibia in any way. You can use the godaddy help page because I'm too big of a idiot to set up a godaddy domain according to you. rofl

Yeah I understand it's no way related to tibia only to be related to tibia. :thumbup:

Yeah I understand it's no way related to tibia only to be related to tibia. :thumbup:

With your logic, if I say my graphic card is broken and it causes my tibia client to not open, which stops me from entering my ot... this would be related to open tibia, and people with open tibia knowledge would be able to help me? If you look in this section, you can see almost all posts are related to either to TFS, a AAC, or apache/mysql.

I'll help you out..
Let me google that for you
Let me google that for you
Search the Go Daddy Help Center

Still cant figure it out? Stick to in-game account manager.

No.. your saying no-ip.info is no way related to open tibia.
Cool story brah

You also don't understand the problem.. I use no-ip.info for my ot website and I dont want people to see no-ip.info when they go to the website with the domain.

You probably shouldn't call someone stupid when almost every thread you've made is asking for help or like "Forgot my phpmyadmin password;S", and mine are helping others. Please don't make another OT, you're the type of person who'll make a download and run server and knows absolutely nothing about how to manage a server.

Search, on freaking google, or in godaddy support section -.-. Instead of having a retarded fight about where this thread should be.

Back