• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I use Ibot?!

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
How do i bot with it?! i need a tutorial or something, it's totally different than xenobot >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Well, i need to restate this question, how do i turn on the cavebot on ibot?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, i got the bot to start the waypoints, but it just keeps opening and closing the bp

I have read that each banwave over 200 ibot users get deleted, xenobo only around 10 players get deleted, not sure tho

I have read that each banwave over 200 ibot users get deleted, xenobo only around 10 players get deleted, not sure tho

Well Xenobot has a hell of a lot less active users than Ibot, so that fact people are even getting deleted means that there is something going on, the same with Ibot. Redbot has had no reported deletions for the last few banwaves, but I don't think anybody is really sure on how people are getting deleted, but I may be wrong!

ibot has more users because they have more scripts. Xeno wins in quality though.

Well Xenobot has a hell of a lot less active users than Ibot, so that fact people are even getting deleted means that there is something going on, the same with Ibot. Redbot has had no reported deletions for the last few banwaves, but I don't think anybody is really sure on how people are getting deleted, but I may be wrong!

1.5k Users on Xenobot everyday, less than 10 get deleted every banwave. Thats less than 10%.

So, all this discussion about the better bot, but no help with using Ibot.....

Ask on their forum

There forum is full of brs, and I like Otland community more, or used to....
and I want to use Ibot because of all the free scripts, unless someone wants to give me free scripts for xenobot, I'm sticking with ibot.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
There forum is full of brs, and I like Otland community more, or used to....
and I want to use Ibot because of all the free scripts, unless someone wants to give me free scripts for xenobot, I'm sticking with ibot.

- - - Updated - - -

Make scripts for xeno urself,its not hard :).
And also check stusse's script thread,he turned it 100% free.

Back