• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I use "new" items in 8.60?

Proxiuz

Reaction score
Hello!​

I wondering how to get the newer items into your server such as these for example. argrdg.jpg
These items arent in tibia 8.6, right? But I have seen alots of servers with these items. I can place out the newer items in my map editor, but when I log in to the map on my server the items are gone or just turned into other items.

Can someone please help me? :)

Im not really sure, long time a go since iw as Active with open tibia. but first of all maeke a backup of your server and use the items. otb and items.xml from the mapeditor in your server. ad see if it works, im not sure

Im not really sure, long time a go since iw as Active with open tibia. but first of all maeke a backup of your server and use the items. otb and items.xml from the mapeditor in your server. ad see if it works, im not sure
That's correct, but if you already changed alot in your items.xml, you don't have to use the items.xml from the map editor (this is just for names and attributes). You can also just add the new items in it and change the wrong ones.
Make a backup of your items.otb incase it doesn't work.

Back