• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how does people like wille (kasteria) has a server like that

bigboyotland

Reaction score
It blows my mind that he has updates every month like nothing and the client runs so fking smooth, no ddos, no resets..
He added prisons, towers, epic quests, etc.. how many people he could has? I mean, cipsoft has 80 employers, getting milions of euros and they only can make 2 major updates x year with a garbage pvp system, resets every week, etc
Can someone explain me? I mean he is way better than cipsoft, it's like you buy a fiat and runs faster than a ferrari, it does not make sense to me..
and also, can someone explain me from where he had a 8.0 server? it seems I can't find any, anywhere.

afaik Wille is a master of spoofing and is very talented in hiding it.
I'm not saying there's no players in his server but big portion of it is spoof.

also Wille has a huge record of ruining any competition with attacks such as DDos, pure hackers and elfbot freezing.
on top of that he have been a godess of corruption giving out items and done very shady things over all years.

After multiple years of being a dick and doing shady things, I wouldn't trust him with a potato gun.
And it's obvious, that he got better and better at hiding it as every new server he releases, it's taken longer and longer and been harder and harder to prove corruption/spoof/attacking others.
And with that said, no matter how legit he may look I wouldn't trust it, he may evolved far enough for nobody to be able to prove it, until one of his close ones hang him out but chance of that is very low.

I wouldn't trust a life-time robber and serial murderer to become president because he seems to be "legit" lately..
The history speaks of itself and as many says.. people doesn't really change, whatever monster is beneath, will always stay there no matter how hard they try to hide it.

afaik Wille is a master of spoofing and is very talented in hiding it.
I'm not saying there's no players in his server but big portion of it is spoof.

also Wille has a huge record of ruining any competition with attacks such as DDos, pure hackers and elfbot freezing.
on top of that he have been a godess of corruption giving out items and done very shady things over all years.

After multiple years of being a dick and doing shady things, I wouldn't trust him with a potato gun.
And it's obvious, that he got better and better at hiding it as every new server he releases, it's taken longer and longer and been harder and harder to prove corruption/spoof/attacking others.
And with that said, no matter how legit he may look I wouldn't trust it, he may evolved far enough for nobody to be able to prove it, until one of his close ones hang him out but chance of that is very low.

I wouldn't trust a life-time robber and serial murderer to become president because he seems to be "legit" lately..
The history speaks of itself and as many says.. people doesn't really change, whatever monster is beneath, will always stay there no matter how hard they try to hide it.
I have never seen a more active server in my life tbh
the map is huge with so many custom areas and always there is people, always even on 5 am.
if you don't belive it, just download the client and see the cast, there is right now 20+ casts on, all people teamhunting, waring, pking.
I don't know this guy, but really this is the best server I ever played in my life.
I am pretty sure it is not spoofed,
You can name all the servers you want, none of them was better than this. this has a huge rpg part, huge pvp with enfo.. smooth etc
I really want to know how he does it, not people to tell me he is spoofed when he clearly isnt. xd
you are just saying nosense and probably didnt even play the server..
and people do change, otherwise there wouldn't be jails in the world.
And tbh I dont care what he does, he attack others? Idc, he spoof some useless numbers? idc
I want to play a competitive, smooth and active server. I don't want to play a server where the owner is a saint but it has 15 players online.

I'm guessing the development cycle is simpler when tools, engine and client is already mostly created by someone else; copyright infringment and lawsuits is nothing to worry about; business structure is just one or a few people and you have no actual legal responsibilities towards employees and customers.

It's good for the consumer, because you may get a good product that you otherwise wouldn't have. Feels a little disingenuous to put that in contrast to CIPsoft though. Comparing Wille to other OT server admins seems like a more fair way to go about it.

"no actual legal responsibilities towards employees and customers."
WHAAAAT?
Cip got any legal responsibility? Isn't it 'all characters are ours, you just have access to it' anymore?
1,2,3 days 'reverts' of game worlds and they give 1 extra pacc day.. and you can't do anything about it.

If my dedic server in OVH go offline for 5 hours I get 3 days for free. If it goes offline for 23 hours I get 30 days for free. This is legal responsibility for service (hosting server, hosting game).

Years ago cipsoft had well prepared updates. Now they make some s***.
Probably they dismissed their most experienced employees (most expensive) or moved to 'more important projects' and now some new employees (cheap, unexperienced) do everything.

OT admins know everything about their server and in case of any fuck-up they can fix it in minutes.
In firms where 10 new employees work on some 20 years old project - in most cases - they got no idea how it works. When something works wrong, they got no idea how to fix it.

"no actual legal responsibilities towards employees and customers."
WHAAAAT?
Cip got any legal responsibility?

Perhaps not, but you probably missed the rest of the post.

"copyright infringment and lawsuits is nothing to worry about"

If Cipsoft copied their entire product from another company and used their resources, the ramifications would be different than for an OT admin. You skirted around that part pretty nicely.

Perhaps not, but you probably missed the rest of the post.

"copyright infringment and lawsuits is nothing to worry about"

If Cipsoft copied their entire product from another company and used their resources, the ramifications would be different than for an OT admin. You skirted around that part pretty nicely.
Copy war system? Battle event? New spawn on map? From where?! Who can lawsuit you for making some new events in your game?
I think that making update to OTS is same as update to RL tibia.

We are not talking about making new game. We are talking about making updates.

That's the beauty of OTs (just in the sense that they are not big companies) and that the dirty work is already done (thanks to Mark and tfs devs, also gesior and znote).

Cipsoft is kind of a big company, therefore there may be some slow processes to release a new update. OT admins can literally think of something new, make it and publish it. The part that takes the most time is mapping, but if you have a decent team of 3 ~ 4 people doing it, the coding part is actually pretty easy to create a new quest, event or system, in my opinion.

If your team develop a new system on a big company, it is not so easy as developing it and publishing it, you have to get it approved by the higer people, test it, test it, maybe test it again, the OT on the other hand can be as easy as pushing a button after its done.

If you have work at a company as a developer, learn basic concepts of building software/writing code/deploying it, it can be pretty easy to make monthly updates to your OT, even if you don't have a team of coders, the mapping part I think is more complicated though as I said, also as you mentioned they have custom updates, that can be time consuming if he has a lore for every thing on the server, a good one, I mean.

Edit:
I was going write another one or two paragraphs about this but i'm just gonna say that people think they can just have a sucessful OT without any technical knowledge from the start. Thats not the case... You can get somethings done and (the most important) actually learn stuff in this community, which is the case for me, I learned basics of coding here on otland around 2011 and progressed outside of the forum, but in most cases people are not interested in learning, they just want stuff done.

Last edited:
Back