• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC How does the active/inactive system work?

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Im using gesior 2012 / tfs 1.5 without 12x client support

Currently 3 players are online - 3 is active and 0 is AFK on Forgotten.

I can stay for like 5 years afk and it still shows up im active

Solution
That doesn't work that way.

I'll try to explain.

Status Protocol returns one number, that is the number of active players.

On the other hand, players_online table in database returns different number (if you have installed "no count MC" code recommended by otservlist), and that is the number of all players online on your server (including MC).

So, the AFK is: Number of players in players_online table minus number of active players. In your case it's 0 because you don't have any MCs.
That doesn't work that way.

I'll try to explain.

Status Protocol returns one number, that is the number of active players.

On the other hand, players_online table in database returns different number (if you have installed "no count MC" code recommended by otservlist), and that is the number of all players online on your server (including MC).

So, the AFK is: Number of players in players_online table minus number of active players. In your case it's 0 because you don't have any MCs.

Solution
Back