• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How fucking retarded am I?

this guy is stupid not because he boted but because he likes to see people laughting at him

Okay first of all,It's botted not "boted" and laughing not "laughting".Basic grammar and punctuations skills can help at making people not laugh at you.Second of all,I can't careless If anyone here thinks I'm stupid for whatever reason.I thought the whole thing was funny and wanted to share it on this forum.I made a stupid mistake and I've the ability to laugh at myself and share my mistakes with others as I'm not so insecure.Oh and nice glasses but you probably shouldn't have taken them from your grandfather?

Okay first of all,It's botted not "boted" and laughing not "laughting".Basic grammar and punctuations skills can help at making people not laugh at you.Second of all,I can't careless If anyone here thinks I'm stupid for whatever reason.I thought the whole thing was funny and wanted to share it on this forum.I made a stupid mistake and I've the ability to laugh at myself and share my mistakes with others as I'm not so insecure.Oh and nice glasses but you probably shouldn't have taken them from your grandfather?

Now ur just retarded. What did you expect while posting on the forums? If you post stupid shit then you will get shit for it. Common sense.

Hello Alera!

You should always have a space after ending a sentence. Just like I did now. Hope you learned something new today!

Kind Regards,

Flandiezor
President

Okay first of all, it's 'botted', not "boted", and 'laughing', not "laughting". Basic grammar and punctuation skills can help at making people not laugh at you.Second of all, I don't care If anyone here thinks I'm stupid for whatever reason. I thought the whole thing was funny and wanted to share it on this forum.I made a stupid mistake and I've the ability to laugh at myself and share my mistakes with others as I'm not so insecure.Oh and nice glasses, but you probably shouldn't have taken them from your grandfather. <--- Period, not question mark.

And you want to correct someone else's grammar? You just made a bigger fool out of yourself. Make sure to take an English class or two before trying to correct someone, instead of using Google Translate. Also, like Flandie said, make sure to use spaces between sentences. Now go back to botting.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you just say thanks? Gunz made you look like a fucking fool.

Ever heard of sarcasm? Of course not.

Okay first of all, it's 'botted', not "boted", and 'laughing', not "laughting". Basic grammar and punctuation skills can help at making people not laugh at you.Second of all, I don't care If anyone here thinks I'm stupid for whatever reason. I thought the whole thing was funny and wanted to share it on this forum.I made a stupid mistake and I've the ability to laugh at myself and share my mistakes with others as I'm not so insecure.Oh and nice glasses, but you probably shouldn't have taken them from your grandfather. <--- Period, not question mark.

And you want to correct someone else's grammar? You just made a bigger fool out of yourself. Make sure to take an English class or two before trying to correct someone, instead of using Google Translate. Also, like Flandie said, make sure to use spaces between sentences. Now go back to botting.

Your first sighting can be both,the second was a typo and the third shows how retarded you are because it was a question. :)
As for taking an English class or two,I definitely plan on improving my language skills and I do know my English is far from perfect considering that it's not my first language.I find no shame in that.

As for botting,I've played tibia since 2006,retired at 2010 and only came back like 2 weeks ago on this server. I'm more than glad to play fairly If everybody else does. That's what I was planning to do anyway until I found out that there is not a single soul playing tibia nowadays that's not using a bot. It's almost impossible to have a chance with them If you don't use it. I'm not gonna be around for long anyway. I just saw a couple of tibia videos on youtube and felt a little nostalgic, but I don't think I wanna go back to the tibia-player style of life,or maybe I will who knows. :cool:

P.S Thank you Flandie for telling me about the spaces. I no longer see the stupid red lines at the beginning of each sentence.

edit typo

Last edited:
Okay first of all, it's 'botted', not "boted", and 'laughing', not "laughting". Basic grammar and punctuation skills can help at making people not laugh at you.Second of all, I don't care If anyone here thinks I'm stupid for whatever reason. I thought the whole thing was funny and wanted to share it on this forum.I made a stupid mistake and I've the ability to laugh at myself and share my mistakes with others as I'm not so insecure.Oh and nice glasses, but you probably shouldn't have taken them from your grandfather. <--- Period, not question mark.[/]

Your first sighting can be both,the second was a typo and the third shows how retarded you are because it was a question. :)
As for taking an English class or two,I definitely plan on improving my language skills and I do know my English is far from perfect considering that it's not my first language.I find no shame in that.

As for botting,I've played tibia since 2006,retired at 2010 and only came back like 2 weeks ago on this server. I'm more than glad to play fairly If everybody else does. That's what I was planning to do anyway until I found out that there is not a single soul playing tibia nowadays that's not using a bot. It's almost impossible to have a chance with them If you don't use it. I'm not gonna be around for long anyway. I just saw a couple of tibia videos on youtube and felt a little nostalgic, but I don't think I wanna go back to the tibia-player style of life,or maybe I will who knows. :cool:

P.S Thank you Flandie for telling me about the spaces. I no longer see the stupid red lines at the beginning of each sentence.

edit typo

I'm not using a bot and I know several players that also play legit. So don't lie.

I wish I had checked some of the other threads on this forum before I post anything. What an obnoxious community you guys make. I don't want to be part of it.

Gotta agree with you Alera. This is no place where you go to laugh with others. Anything you write here might and most likely will be used against you and if there is any single possibility to write something bad about what you just posted they will. If there isn't, they will anyway. Either here are a lot of sad people or.... I guess there's no or. o_O

First off, fail quote Lmao.Let me show you how to properly quote someone:

Exactly, so why do you go around trying to correct some else on a languange you yourself are not good at?

As for botting,I've played tibia since 2006,retired at 2010 and only came back like 2 weeks ago on this server. I'm more than glad to play fairly If everybody else does. That's what I was planning to do anyway until I found out that there is not a single soul playing tibia nowadays that's not using a bot. It's almost impossible to have a chance with them If you don't use it.

All I hear is Blah Blah Blah I'm useless w/o bot blah blah excuses for botting blah blah blah. Many people play manually, so rewrite your satement.

Back