• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How good are you at problem solving ?

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Tell me OTLanders. Do you possess the holy power?

Prove yourself by solving the following problem:
————————————————————————————————
Problem 1:
You are given two integers A and B. You have to figure out how many perfect squares there are in range from A to B

Example 1: A=3, B=9
In Given range there are 2 perfect squares because {4, 9} are perfect squares since 2^2 = 4 and 3^2 = 9
3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Example 1.1:
A=17, B=25
In given range there is only 1 perfect square because anything between 16 and 25 are not perfect squares and since the range is from 17 to 25, we only have 1 perfect square which is 25.
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Constraints:

1 <= A <= B <= 10^9

Note: Include in the reply how long it took you to solve it.
————————————————————————————————

Last edited:
Well my bad then. Why i though you are indian?
  1. Sirius Solar System is in indian (because only indians are proud to be indians so they always trying to tell that they are indians, so you did same providing this location)
  2. Using pepe the frog, which indians use a lot because they are attractive to dead memes
3 Then i though you use pepe the frog meme which is yellow in some points indians are yellow "sorta"

So this is why i though you are indian.

Well I was actually referring to the star, Sirius.
How dare you call him pepe? That's Andy! Pepe is dead. Accept the reality you live in! he is only alive in your imagination. :D

Back