• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux How i can connect to my server to all ip ?

dram

Reaction score
Hello.

I have 3 ip in my system.

When i connect to x ip, i saw character list but can't join to character - time out.

I think this is fault of source.

TFS 0.4 8.6 t3884

- - - Updated - - -

bump

My internet is hmm, queer.

I have got 2 ip from my internet deliver.

X and Y.

To X ip, only ppl from my internet deliver and me can connect to server.
To Y IP, only ppl from internet without my internet deliver(and me ) can connect to server.

I can bind only X ip to server.

PPL from my internet deliver can connect, but ppl from the world see char list, but can't join server - this is fault of server

My internet is hmm, queer.

I have got 2 ip from my internet deliver.

X and Y.

To X ip, only ppl from my internet deliver and me can connect to server.
To Y IP, only ppl from internet without my internet deliver(and me ) can connect to server.

I can bind only X ip to server.

PPL from my internet deliver can connect, but ppl from the world see char list, but can't join server - this is fault of server

Just change to IP Y then

With X ip do you mean 127.0.0.1? If not, can you be more specific about which ips you are talking about?
The ip you find on this site What Is My IP Address � | Shows Your IP Address. should be in config.lua. Using 127.0.0.1 in config.lua means you can only login from the computer that hosts the server.
Which ips did you use to login? Already tried to use the ip you used to open your ports and 127.0.0.1?

You could try bypass it, or ask your ISP.
(In case your IP is changed by your company)
or you could try ipconfig /all in CMD as admin and hope it shows your correct ip.

You use your public always if any one else wanna connect!
The internal ip adress is your router and no one can connect to it

If u have changed public ip from ISP (some kind of proxy or VPS)
You might be able to see real IP and use it (start menu->search CMD->run as admin, and ipconfig /all)

Change in config.lua, as over post says.

kkthxbbq

I said, i cant bind my PUBLIC ip, server does not start.

My real ip is 192.168.10.142

Look yourself

Try to connect my server 109.196.1.87
pass 1/1
Tibia 8.6

You can see character list but cant join to server

Back