• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How i can edit my sources?

Carlitos Flow

Developer (lvl*1)
Solutions
Reaction score
Good night, i have a little problem with my server, it doesn't have sources, how i can add? And i if have the sources, how i can edit the sources? (Its a pokemon server). Greetings, thanks.

Solution
Yes bro, but i only want have my server compiled for fix some bugs, add new spells, etc. (Ot Pokemon) And of course ill find on tutorials. I have edit and the compile?
yes
you open compiler, edit the .cpp file you need to, save and click build -> build theforgottenserver (make sure it's release x64)
youll get a new exe in your sources folder
vc14->release->theforgottenserver.exe
if you you haven't the sources there is not much that you can do
try to find a distribution with the sources to edit them first you need to learn how compile
and after try to follow the tutorials in resources that you can follow depending on what you want to edit

if you you haven't the sources there is not much that you can do
try to find a distribution with the sources to edit them first you need to learn how compile
and after try to follow the tutorials in resources that you can follow depending on what you want to edit
And when i can learn to compile? could you tell me a tutorial please?

Yes bro, but i only want have my server compiled for fix some bugs, add new spells, etc. (Ot Pokemon) And of course ill find on tutorials. I have edit and the compile?
yes
you open compiler, edit the .cpp file you need to, save and click build -> build theforgottenserver (make sure it's release x64)
youll get a new exe in your sources folder
vc14->release->theforgottenserver.exe

Solution
Back