• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how i make this roof

Superior Man

Reaction score
how can i make this roof and which id is it
70lPL24.png

Look open orts 10.76 it go venore look what they've done and then cry rapidly while taking the correct ids @GOD Wille are u God slugg something on eloth? U are not Polish? It must be a mistake :O

i know the id brother i need know how to collect this ids to make that full roof
If you know the ID of the roof, how can you not figure out how to make the roof?
Okay, okay I'll explain how.
j -> 19861 -> select the tile you need.
It should bring you to raw palette.
Now if you scroll up and down you should see other pieces of the roof.
If you take your mouse and left click in RME, it will place those pieces onto the black space.
If you get different pieces of the roof, and align them properly, within the black space (don't forget to left click!), they will form a roof!
It's pretty amazing.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Xikini

If you know the ID of the roof, how can you not figure out how to make the roof?
Okay, okay I'll explain how.
j -> 19861 -> select the tile you need.
It should bring you to raw palette.
Now if you scroll up and down you should see other pieces of the roof.
If you take your mouse and left click in RME, it will place those pieces onto the black space.
If you get different pieces of the roof, and align them properly, within the black space (don't forget to left click!), they will form a roof!
It's pretty amazing.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Xikini
Thanks for repling brother
you don't know what i mean
i don't know how to mix ids with each other to make the full roof i tried but it corrupetd

Back