• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How is dashing not against the rules?

glowingstick

Reaction score
How can dash be allowed to use? Doesn't matter if i Charge on my knight or Stronghaste on my ED, a level 120 still outruns me at 250+ and that's just ridiculous

Arguably it should be, but with the amount of cave botting and major mc'ing going on over here that's the least of you worries. Instead of being faster be better.

Why do you actually need to go faster? I can't seeing it make that much difference to your pvp, there are certainly bigger things to be crying about on this server anyway if you're gonna bother moaning on forums. Nothing will happen anyway.

Last edited:
Why do you actually need to go faster? I can't seeing it make that much difference to your pvp, there are certainly bigger things to be crying about on this server anyway if you're gonna bother moaning on forums. Nothing will happen anyway.
have I ever said I need to go faster? All I'm saying is that moving 100 levels faster than you actually should isn't really fair.

Download Leatry Latency Fix .. It will help you. Anf change your keyboard reaction :)

Back