• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how is it that you do not fix shared exp ?

The server is dead server, why you not just solo bot somewhere? empty caves everywhere

The server is dead server, why you not just solo bot somewhere? empty caves everywhere

we are doing this , but if shared come back will be good for us (br's - mex) cause our enemys will join again . They wont play with no shared because its to boring to play , and we can't fight with pl/swe players ... most ppl from br-mex sucks in pvp. And i think more teams can join when shared added :} pl/swe/mex/br

we are doing this , but if shared come back will be good for us (br's - mex) cause our enemys will join again . They wont play with no shared because its to boring to play , and we can't fight with pl/swe players ... most ppl from br-mex sucks in pvp. And i think more teams can join when shared added :} pl/swe/mex/br
I dont understand you really, the server is boring without shared exp? if it would be shared exp all would be like level 700 and impossible to kill.
The server is perfect as it is, we polled this. stop cry

I dont understand you really, the server is boring without shared exp? if it would be shared exp all would be like level 700 and impossible to kill.
The server is perfect as it is, we polled this. stop cry

its not me who is saying its boring , its the idiots from other teams , and i'm not crying who polled this was pl/swe people lol
mark just listen you guys :} but we never stoped playing the server

because lunarforce isn't aimed at people who only want to play the ots for exp then transfer to shadow.

If you dont know we brazilians was allways fighting before this update. And keep doing this how we can , and we can't do nothing if mark just listen you pl and swe ppl ;D

If you dont know we brazilians was allways fighting before this update. And keep doing this how we can , and we can't do nothing if mark just listen you pl and swe ppl ;D
what has fighting got to do with shared exp? you dont need lvl 700 chars to have fun fighting.
if what you want is a fight you would fight the "swe and pl" without crying

p.s im english

i'll stop discuss cause u can't understand the point i'm trying to say @wille bror @Kerliam
and kerliam if u read some posts up you will see why we can't fight "swe\pl"
and wille i just left shadow because there's no fight

for me its ok i ever fight with veziv , i'm just trying to bring back br/mex people who just want join if is there shared exp so we can have our fights like before

i'll stop discuss cause u can't understand the point i'm trying to say @wille bror @Kerliam

for me its ok i ever fight with veziv , i'm just trying to bring back br/mex people who just want join if is there shared exp so we can have our fights like before

i dont understand your fucking logic.. HOW DOES SHARED EXP HELPS YOU OR THE MEXICANS OR WHATEVER FIGHTING???????????????????????????????????

like you do fucking sneak them with party on exp spawns and try to gain expierence while you're pzd or so? i dont get it

i dont understand your fucking logic.. HOW DOES SHARED EXP HELPS YOU OR THE MEXICANS OR WHATEVER FIGHTING???????????????????????????????????

like you do fucking sneak them with party on exp spawns and try to gain expierence while you're pzd or so? i dont get it

THEY WONT JOIN BECAUSE THEY SAYING "WE CAN'T EXP THERE ITS TO HARDER , THEY CAN ONLY EXP MANUALLY ITS THAT WHY THEY WANT SHARED EXP , capture ? FOR ME ALL GOOD LIKE IT IS HOW CAN I DO IF THEY WONT TAKE LVL BOTTING.

got it ? :D

i1KCFz9.gif

THEY WONT JOIN BECAUSE THEY SAYING "WE CAN'T EXP THERE ITS TO HARDER , THEY CAN ONLY EXP MANUALLY ITS THAT WHY THEY WANT SHARED EXP , capture ? FOR ME ALL GOOD LIKE IT IS HOW CAN I DO IF THEY WONT TAKE LVL BOTTING.

got it ? :D

aha but exp is still easy as fk lol

^tru info
And im sure u have free respawns to bot alone if turban kids dont kill you :p
If ur members didnt know how to bot alone in lunar tell them get retired pls @wacherski

No wars?
Veziv got :
Members Online 28 out of 53 members
Murat got:
Members Online 24 out of 67 members

I see in cast for like 30min ago they fighted, and i know they atleast fight everyday =)

Back