• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how is it that you do not fix shared exp ?

@wacherski you're complaining about no wars but i'm sure if you made a team that people like Veziv, maybe Calar would fight you. There's always an opportunity for fights on lunar

our people i'm saying br/mex players everybody here knows that most br's suck in pvp we cant even try fighting you guys if i have team with minimun pvp skill like me and i'm not saying i'm the most pvplayer ever but if my team got a little skills from pvp like me i'm sure we were going to fight against everyone. I know that allways opportunity to fight in lunarforce but with equal pvp skills and brain retardeds we need to wait mex/br teams consequently the time its almost the same on mex/br. thats why i complain the exp shared back , just to try get these br/mex teams again in lunarforce we dont need to make a long thread for this . i hope you can understand now clearly what i'm trying to say and thanks everyone who posted

our people i'm saying br/mex players everybody here knows that most br's suck in pvp we cant even try fighting you guys if i have team with minimun pvp skill like me and i'm not saying i'm the most pvplayer ever but if my team got a little skills from pvp like me i'm sure we were going to fight against everyone. I know that allways opportunity to fight in lunarforce but with equal pvp skills and brain retardeds we need to wait mex/br teams consequently the time its almost the same on mex/br. thats why i complain the exp shared back , just to try get these br/mex teams again in lunarforce we dont need to make a long thread for this . i hope you can understand now clearly what i'm trying to say and thanks everyone who posted
so you dont want to fight?

Back