• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How late do you stay up daily?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
im seriously fucked, been sleeping at 2:30am everyday lol, i feel like i have no life if i don't do it...
what about yall?

since its vacation, and already traveled got all my vacation goals... started to sleep at 8 AM didn't sleep all the night.. :D

Depends, during holidays or fridays/saturdays(during univ.) I usually go to bed between 1 AM and 2 AM, or if I'm having fun doing it, sometimes I can go until like 4 or 5 AM xD
During univ. I try to always go to bed before 1 AM

During holidays I then wake up between 9 AM and 10 AM, during univ. depends on schedule, but usually between 6:30 and 8 AM

I'm more of an early bird, love the smell of fresh coffee and the cool breeze out on my front porch.
I usually just stay up until 11, sometimes 12 and love to wake up between 6 and 8.

Why stay up late and wake up late? You waste daylight that way.

on Egypt, you pray to miss the daylight, sun's too hot, duhhh!

I'm usually a night person myself, so I actually prefer to stay awake at night and sleep during the day

Plus, night's silence is wonderful, no people talking, no cars, no loud music, no yelling, its paradise :)

I get up at 7:30am usually, then I have breakfast, then off to school at 8:15am.
School finishes at 3:15pm so I come home or go up town. Usually end up sleeping at 12:30am or 1:20am.

On holidays sometimes it can be from 11am - 3am 2 days later.

7 AM, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends

During week days I go to bed 11pm ~ 1am during weekends up to 4am

Behold the white words, Peroxide!
I'm assuming its to hide some embarrassment, it looks like some kindergarten rap song.

It's okay, I've seen worse.

At the moment? 10AM <cries>. Nightshifts' a b*tch. Otherwise if I'm free from any sort of work, I might stay up until 2-4AM.

Week: wake up at 8AM and going bed at 1-2AM
Weekends: waking up at 12-2PM(currently at 10-11 because of skiing ;$), and going bed either at 2-3AM or coming home at 4-6AM because of goin to a party, meetings or clubbing.

During weekdays I goto sleep at around 11 p.m.
During weekend I goto sleep at around 1-2 a.m.

I never sleep...

like-a-boss_138875512.jpg

It all depends if im high or not, but normaly I go to bed by 04:00 and wake up at 10:00

Back