• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How make custom Client Tibia Version

Eickhoff

Reaction score
I want to know how to change the tibia version, for exemple.... change Tibia 8.60 to Tibia 1.00
Everywhere that i search for it, everybody say "Ollydbg". but how?
Can someone help me? :/

Quote from Wikipedia!
OllyDbg is an x86 debugger that emphasizes binary code analysis, which is useful when source code is not available. It traces registers, recognizes procedures, API calls, switches, tables, constants and strings, as well as locates routines from object files and libraries. Version 1.10 is the final 1.x release. Version 2.0 has recently been released, and OllyDbg has been rewritten from the ground up in this release. The software is free of cost, but the shareware license requires users to register with the author. Also the current version of OllyDbg cannot disassemble binaries compiled for 64-bit processors, though a 64-bit version of the debugger has been promised.

what you mean by costum client
you want to create a costum client to ur server ?
or what do you want
ollydbg is only used for small edit
most of the ppl using it for cracking programs

Back