• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua How Make Gm?

AnasAshraf

Reaction score
i need make gm on my server how I do that?

please Tell ME plxplxplx i wanna make gm

whop helps me i make him gm on OTs

thanks

Go to your database and give your character a group ID of 5 if you want to be a God, or 3 if you want it to be a GM.

4 = CM.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Hey, get phpmyadmin go into your database then look after your character then pick the pencil and change ur name and group id then go to your account and pick the pencil again and there is acc type write 5 there or 6

No, you're wrong.

-----
I suggest you do what I mentioned in the previous thread.

Believe, im not wrong. -.-!

** In the latest TFS it's just about changing group ID as an access.

Hey, get phpmyadmin go into your database then look after your character then pick the pencil and change ur name and group id then go to your account and pick the pencil again and there is acc type write 5 there or 6

That was the old system.

Also, Nikkegoes:

This guy is searching on how to make a GM, it's okay, he didnt used the search button, that's bad. But even if he did that, he's in the correct board.

So he deserves an answer.

Aight, but he didn't mention what version he used, so maybe we both are wrong, because in the old versions it's not just to change group id. You need to change account type and stuff.

Then just go into players, choose which player you want and change the players access to 5.

But I suggest you leaving XML because it's kinda out of date and SQL is much more stable and better, trust me you won't regret it.

Back