• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many is using my released server? "Frankfarmers Real Tibia Project"

Have you hosted my server "Frankfarmers Real Tibia Project"?

• Yes

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • I only downloaded it to have it on my computer

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters

frankfarmer

who'r ninja now
Premium User
Reaction score
Greetings!

Fellow members, friends and foes. Longtime since i made a thread on this beloved board. After nearly 1 year of inactivity i've googled my server and found it to be very popular. And now to the point,

How many of you have downloaded or even used this server that I released 1 year ago?

And would you want me to make another EPIC release that will be nearly perfect?

:p i use it once, and i think if you release one it just will, bring more and more real maps, but ... there are lots of ppl selling em ;/ so yeah i think will be good if you release it

Greetings!

Fellow members, friends and foes. Longtime since i made a thread on this beloved board. After nearly 1 year of inactivity i've googled my server and found it to be very popular. And now to the point,

How many of you have downloaded or even used this server that I released 1 year ago?

And would you want me to make another EPIC release that will be nearly perfect?

dude, ur epic releases pwn!

YES you realse is great !!
We need more members like you that realease good things xD

Why u wanna know? So you can login, open that random wardrobe or hidden chest, then get all the donor items, resell ingame for epic $$$ cheaper than the donate shop?

Why u wanna know? So you can login, open that random wardrobe or hidden chest, then get all the donor items, resell ingame for epic $$$ cheaper than the donate shop?

+1, Went trough the map and found shitloads of donation items. Wouldn't call your release epic in any way

Back