• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many players could i hold with this computer

Bunna

Z-Team
Reaction score
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2.99GHz , 2.00 GB RAM
250GB 7200rpm/s

Is an Dual core processor , 2 in 1
thats why one are on 3.00 and one 2.99

Download and upload speed don´t matter, i just wounder how many players i can hold with this computer,

Last edited:
If you got Real Tibia Map with 110MB. I think you can hold about 100-150 Players? I dno

It's not dual core, the first frequency is the original (factory) frequency. The second one is the actual/current frequency.

Getting a Core 2 Duo could be a great improvement for you, because Pentium 4 is a real bottleneck for newer computers and is discontinued [?]

Mine seems to be downclocked, lol;

27168663.jpg

Last edited:
It's not dual core, the first frequency is the original (factory) frequency. The second one is the actual/current frequency.

Getting a Core 2 Duo could be a great improvement for you, because Pentium 4 is a real bottleneck for newer computers and is discontinued [?]

27168663.jpg

ah, okey now i understand, i could maybe post picture on mine :p

datag.jpg

It is 1GB in now, but i have new bought 2GB RAM :)

Last edited:
I'd say you need to post your speedtest.
Then anyone can tell you an estimate.

I Have 12mb in and 2mb out, but i need to know how many players i could hold with the computer (Only)

I wouldn't advise you to have more than 100 players, as it may result in excessive lag.
Especially because of your low upload speed (2MBit). I think it's some sort of a bottleneck for your server, and it might cripple the max online players number in half (to 50)
When hosting, your upload speed is far more important than download speed.
Please consider upgrading your RAM memory amount if you want reasonable performance when more players are online.

Last edited:
Your gonna want more RAM for a real map. Around 4gb is good.

okay, I can buy 4GB of RAM, but can i put 4GB in windows xp 32bit
I have checked rounds on the Internet but some say they have 4GB on 32bit xp and others say that it is impossible because the computer can not handle so much memory, my question is is it possible to put 4GB RAM in windows xp 32bit?

mi cuenta

porfavor ayudemne kuando clico al personaje de la acc no se carga se keda en conecting to the game world please. please help mee i enter my acc for tibia and no charge meessage of conecting to the game eold please...help answer plese

Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2.99GHz , 2.00 GB RAM
250GB 7200rpm/s

Download and upload speed don´t matter, i just wounder how many players i can hold with this computer,
Your processor is good but the computer would be much better if you added 2 GB ram more.

Your processor has 2 CPUs, but not 2 cores.

No, he got one CPU but the CPU got two threads resulting in two CPU's listed (called logical CPU's). More threads results in better multitasking as the CPU can execute instructions in two threads simultaneous but it's still only one CPU with one core.

27168663.jpg

This is called speedstep. It automatically downclock the CPU when it's idle in order to draw less power.

The RAM is the biggest bottleneck in the computer with no doubt but I think depending on the map it will be able to handle at least 70 players.

Dude, I had 512 mb and I could host over 80 players, 120 and it started to lag. I would say you could host around 300 players, if you use rl map + 24mbts connection.

Back