• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many tattos do you have?

I have quite a few actually.

Id like to just say something to the people commenting before calling tattoos "Retarded or stupid and pointless" that's actually quite rude and makes you look like a total fuckhead. If someone feels the need to get a tattoo that's a big decision, don't downplay that because you personally don't want one. If you don't like them then don't comment? That's all.

Anyways, my entire left arm is a dedication to my childhood. (In the form of my all time favorite series, The Legend of Zelda). Since nobody else posted anything, i suppose i will.

cBrtD2o.jpg

AreVDS9.jpg

As a post note: These images were both taken within 24hrs of them finished, so sorry if they look a little raw. Also the second one is obviously not finished yet.​
Can I share these pictures with my irl friend? He is a big fan of The Legend of Zelda. :D

The guy is claiming, that everyone can donate blood to whomever?

If you agree with him, here's a read you really should do:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type
hahaha, I know the struggle being new to OTland. There's many trolls on OTLand, and they should get a unique status. "Troll Team".

BTW, you can donate blood to a bird too did you know??

hahaha, I know the struggle being new to OTland. There's many trolls on OTLand, and they should get a unique status. "Troll Team".

BTW, you can donate blood to a bird too did you know??

Yeah, I know there's too many trollers. Very sad, I hate those types of people. People like "Codex" who only wanna troll or spread negativity is so sad.

To a bird? Never heard of that.

Yeah, I know there's too many trollers. Very sad, I hate those types of people. People like "Codex" who only wanna troll or spread negativity is so sad.

To a bird? Never heard of that.
... Spread negativity? Codex is the only person on OTland supporting people and helps people on his free time. He is very nice also.

Nah Bird, Codex has his humor, like everyone else does. It's also to take note that many of us have bad days, or more bad than good ones :).

And about the dude with donating blood, he probably meant something like: Sure you can donate blood once you're tattoed. Just a typical mistake of not specifiying variables.

Don't take people so serious here, this was once a pretty nice place where you could actually interact intellectually with people. Sadly this has changed, but you can still find nice and adult people around. ;)

I'm curious to know how many tattoos you guys have!!

I have 7 tattos.

Here is my tattos:
  • In god we trust on right forearm
  • A tribal on left arm
  • Born to win in the belly
  • Veni vidi vici at right chest
  • God is higher than the highs and lows in the rib
  • Si vis pacem para bellum in the rib
  • Vankk on left forearm

So, coment your tattos :D

PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN SINCE YOU ARE BR

I feel like my innocence was stolen from me when I looked at that pic :(
I reported him.. i was scared...

Can I share these pictures with my irl friend? He is a big fan of The Legend of Zelda. :D

By all means, I love my Tattoos! Showing them off is one of my favorite hobby's =)

@Brad bruh.... Haircut.

Ahaha its not even brown anymore. Those are pretty old. That picture of Wolf Link / Minda was taken back in like October. My Hairs Longer and Blue/Black now.

My hair wont be getting shorter anytime soon. (Edit: I just looked at that picture again, and it may or may not already be blue. But thats a horrible image of my hair lol)

Back