• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How Many Wanna See WOTE Quest?

How Many Want WOTE Quest?

• Yes

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
So the question is : How many wanna see WotE quest?
and you can answer by Yes or No?

They won't add it soon because they want to get as much money from donations as possible, since those items are donations.

They won't add it soon because they want to get as much money from donations as possible, since those items are donations.

The solution is just to make the quest so hard that the lazy people still donates and the people who want some competition could do the quest.

And I bet the coreteam got a lot of stuffs to do already.

Last edited:
The reason why we haven't added WOTE yet is because we have been working on other stuff, which has been equally important. When we were going to start scripting it we had the problems with the crash that occurred, so that slowed us down. After that, we have been busy fixing other things on the little time we have had - as both me and Mark have jobs, and work a lot. This is a hobby and something we do for fun, meaning it always has to come in second place.

We have been starting to work on the quest ALONG with other things, such as the servants in Edron and the raging mage tower in Zao. But we are not sure when it will be done and which update it will be in, but you can count on it being in some of the coming updates.

Dude, that makes so much sense! OBVIOUSLY that is the reason! YOU ARE SUCH A GENIUS!

Because I mean, if we DID care about the money, we wouldn't add things like exp scrolls, OP-items that gives you a unfair advantage. Things that forces people to buy them to be able to actually keep up with the others. We really wouldn't.

There is obviously a reason why we have a limited amount of things in our shop. Why we have no such thing as a "VIP" or "Premium" system that you need to pay for. Why we mainly have things in the shop that will be available in-game later, or that is cosmetics.

Last edited:
I mainly donate to keep the ot up and running. It's not fun working for unthankful bastards.

Back