• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many would play an Australian Based Server? - Answer Here

Map, Rates and Version

• VERSION: 8.6

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Version: 10.9

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • MAPS: Real Map

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • MAPS: Custom

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • RATES: Gradual Decrease Higher you Level

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • RATES: One Set Rate

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • YES!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • NO!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

drifter8779

Reaction score
I'm thinking about running a server again. Here is a discussion on how many, what map, version, etc.. i should go with for the tiny Australian based Tibia players in the OT community.

So,
The lack of a long term based Australian Server has always been a problem as what happens most of the time is that all/most, of the Australian servers close down as a lack of interest. The Hosters loose interest as nobody stays long, it can get expensive for a decent dedicated host. And the players barely play locally as they expect them to shut down very quickly. So whoever is interested just leave an answer in the POLL.

Yes/No? (To even bother starting one)

Real Map or Custom?

Rates?

Tibia Version?

The amount of answers i receive will ultimately make up my mind on which direction to take, if any. Just a few simple questions for a possible long-term Australian based Server.

Yay.

@Edit
i found an old copy of FrozenHell that was given to me a few Years ago, it is online now with a working War event plus more to come. Keep an eye out in the Advertising section for actual release.

Last edited:
The Australian community isn't really big enough for this poll to be useful.
I wouldn't play regardless, but from experience I can tell you that the Australian players do like custom maps, mid-staged-low rate, pvp heavy, convenient client versions.

Thank's for your feedback, and you are right the OT community isn't quite large enough but it should be enough to point me in the right direction.

10.98 / 10.99 / custom client - Rl map with tps & quest tps - something like 50x exp start down to 3x

Why does it matter? As long the servers are lagg free and there are enough people that find the server appealing? :)

So it looks like we are getting some interest, i'll keep an eye on this thread for another week or so and go from there.

Back