• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows How manz ppls can enter on that spcification

With optimal server settings or rarely records, etc., and so it will be a problem to keep some 50 people. The processor comes off a bit :) In addition, the map as large as rl I think about 20 people up :) I suspect that you will have a lag even when you try to launch the maps in the map editor. Speaking from experience because I once I had a similar computer and there was gaily

Polish:
Przy optymalnych ustawieniach serwera czyli rzadko kiedy zapisy, itp. i tak będzie problem utrzymać jakieś 50 osób. Procesor trochę odstaje :) W dodatku przy mapie tak dużej jak rl myślę, że około 20 osób góra :) Podejrzewam, że będziesz mieć lagi nawet przy próbie odpalenia tej mapy w map editorze. Mowie z doswiadczenia bo sam mialem kiedys podobny komputer i nie bylo wesolo :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the server, ive hosted a small evo with about 50 players on 1gb, a vps server..
Its all about how the server is scripted, a bad scripter = the server gets slower, and uses more ram and cpu power.
Also use daily server saves, and restart the server aswell, that will help ALOT.

Back