• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much have you ever earned?

Well on my armonia i earned like 500euros total (3 months)
On my evolutions server i earned like uhm 600euros? (1,5 months)
so i guess its 1100 euros total (includes taxes..)

Im going to make a new server real soon so i hope i earn some cash :p well actually i started to put 100euros for backup dedicated, and the rest for me, but paypal limited my acces and lost 500euros.. im getting 208euros soon, hope things will go well and ima put up a custom server ;)

Well , I don't know if you know seriosa.mine.nu , but the owner told me he bought a car for the money lol. It's an old server wich is shutted down for long time ago,

LOL I played that server and donated quite a lot too, but it was one of the best servers I've ever played.

1-2k per month now (thats on upto 20 servers!). I don't think I'm doing so good anymore :p

Around 1650Euro in totaly 3 servers with 150-300 online. NO overpowered donations.
243hhyh.jpg

<This is only daopay I got some paypal donations to>

I quited becouse it was to much work to keep the servers alive :(

Everyone here is saying that peoples just download and run a server and earn money. but thats not 100% true becouse there is no server that can be hold up for long without any knowledge of scripting/mapping/customer support. Its impossible. It only works for a couple of weeks then peoples quit becouse the server doesnt updates or got many buggs and often crahes. You need one of this things to succes (MONEY) or (Knowledge).

The ones who created the donation scripts should be hung from the highest tree.

You can easily earn 16 million Euros by just blog, Use Google-Ads and beg all visitors to click and if you got enough you can earn about 30 euros per day. but you have to be 18 our just ask your mom or dad to agree as my sister, he uses match.se/com and earn 50 crowns 5 euros per registrer, so you can just take all you computers and registrer on your own blog and walla you got like 30 euros after 1 hour.. its easy with bloging about minecraft,wow or like CoD, hobbs.blogpspot.com is earning about 100 euros every day by using google ads. this is no lies. if anyone think so, please start an blog or a community and use google ads and your very rich in about 6 months ...

Well there is another better way you can get millions, there is alot of ways i know a way but i wont tell you or anyone :p, Your idea is nice to get money. Mine is a little hard, what you said looks easy but some people cant do it right sometimes. :p
just saying

Well there is another better way you can get millions, there is alot of ways i know a way but i wont tell you or anyone :p, Your idea is nice to get money. Mine is a little hard, what you said looks easy but some people cant do it right sometimes. :p
just saying

are you a millionaire? D:

Making a few k per day is not so hard. If you do well in the stock market you can get like 20-30% per day. And get lucky from time to time and gain 100%+. Begin with 1000$

1000 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 12 * 1.2 = almost 2500 - fees = maybe 2300. :)

Making a few k per day is not so hard. If you do well in the stock market you can get like 20-30% per day. And get lucky from time to time and gain 100%+. Begin with 1000$

1000 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.2 * 12 * 1.2 = almost 2500 - fees = maybe 2300. :)

That's true. Consider that $1000 is on average a very low amount to put into the stock market.
Red

Yea, I was just making a starter amount. Transaction fees are often like 5-10$. Not exactly good if it eat up your earnings. But I am a rather good analytics person, predictig the raise of bionor (my predictions: 50%, real raise: ~260%), nordiag (my prediction: 10%, raise: 20%), nio (my prediction: 25%, real: ~20%).

I've cashed out $15,000 in one day.

That's true. Consider that $1000 is on average a very low amount to put into the stock market.

$2,000 is the minimum first investment for most trading online.

You can easily earn 16 million Euros by just blog, Use Google-Ads and beg all visitors to click and if you got enough you can earn about 30 euros per day. but you have to be 18 our just ask your mom or dad to agree as my sister, he uses match.se/com and earn 50 crowns 5 euros per registrer, so you can just take all you computers and registrer on your own blog and walla you got like 30 euros after 1 hour.. its easy with bloging about minecraft,wow or like CoD, hobbs.blogpspot.com is earning about 100 euros every day by using google ads. this is no lies. if anyone think so, please start an blog or a community and use google ads and your very rich in about 6 months ...

No, no, no! That will take a long time and has no guarantees of anything.

Last edited:
my old,old server ... 300USD for month -> 180 ~ 200 online per day.

Back