• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much is my tibian account worth?

Sweddy

Reaction score
Level 114 Druid:
63 ml
Druid Full, Beggar Full, Mage Belt, Brotherhood Outfit, Pirate Outfit, Yalaharian Outfit, Citizen Full.
Bear, Donkey, Panda mount.

level 69 knight:
72/67 skills (sword)
Full Pirate, Nightmare Outfit.
Donkey, Bear mount.

level 42 paladin:
72/48 skills
Hunter gloves outfit (sniper gloves)
Donkey Mount.

level 34 sorcerer:
36 ml
Jester without second addon (second addon = hat addon)

:p?

Last edited:
There are people who can buy this only to use it as PK char!

lol?, i suffered and worked haaaard for this, had this account for yeaaaaaaaaaars!

So?, that doesnt matter, he will not kill you if its a new owner.

No they will all report me

Besides, Counter Clockwise is a friend of mine ;d

Sweddy knows the maff!
It is not only for one death, if you look on my deathlists on knight and druid you see that i died muuuch, and this last time i died i lost 140% exp and 140% skills/ml ect... on both chars + i got 0 money and i owe ppl around 300k~

I didn't know you could get a negative level in tibia

Well, stay ontopic, can i get something for this account? maybe like 5kk ingame?

sweddy im your friend for years but to say such price like 5kk is quite too much imho :) 2-2,5kk should be good i think

sigh sweddy if i would have that gp's i would already buy it just to keep it "safe" for your return, it's really pity that you leave me because of some assholes :(

Back