• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much ppls will play on this host?

poliwag

Reaction score
Code:
Processor Speed 1.20 + GHz
onnection	 100 MB/s
Transfer	5TB *
Ram Memory	2GB

How much ppls can handle it with map 50mb?

connection 100 MB/s that for ur router ... nothing depend on it ...
Transfer 5TB * thats net speed ? lol ?
also 2GB not that much to host a good server

connection 100 MB/s that for ur router ... nothing depend on it ...
Transfer 5TB * thats net speed ? lol ?
also 2GB not that much to host a good server

ignore this moron.

100mbps I assume you mean, rather than 100MB/s, if so then about 100 or so would be completely fine

as for 2GB of RAM, you won't have a Real Map server, but it'll host a decent sized custom one, with a map of up to, say, 25mb or so.

ignore this moron.

100mbps I assume you mean, rather than 100MB/s, if so then about 100 or so would be completely fine

as for 2GB of RAM, you won't have a Real Map server, but it'll host a decent sized custom one, with a map of up to, say, 25mb or so.

Thanks ;)
I will try with 50 mb map of this ram ;p

Any more replies?

man if you want player enjoy with out lag try get host 6 GB!

man if you want player enjoy with out lag try get host 6 GB!

yet another person that doesn't understand the use of RAM.
If there's enough RAM to load the map into, that's plenty, players take next to NO RAM each, maybe 1kb-5kb each, so unless you're hosting about 1000 players RAM shouldn't be an issue
the issue is the bandwidth, it's the bottleneck on nearly all servers.

you'll probably suffer from poor query performance if that processor is really a single-core

Back